Late night conversations?

Amukelani's POV

I get to the mansion and knock on the door. Kuhle opens and i greet him and enter. "Where is my friend?" I ask. "She is in the living room watching tv." he says. I walk to the living room and the moment she sees me she screams and hugs me.

"Aunty Amu." she says. "Hi Slindo, how are you?" I ask. "I'm good and you." "I'm great now that i see you." "So you came to fetch me." "Yes I did and we going to have so much fun today." "Yay! Daddy where's my bag." "Let me go fetch it."

He goes upstairs and guess who comes downstairs, the one and only Thuli. Aren't I happy to see her here today. "You here." she says. "How are you?" I ask. "I would have been better if i hadn't seen your face." "For the first time you and i agree on the same thing." She fake laughs. This cow will be the death of me.

Kuhle comes back holding her bag. "Kuhle what is she doing here?" she asks. "She is going to spend the day with Slindo." he says. "After what I said to you during our pillowtalk session." "You know you don't have to spread the bedroom affairs in front of the child. She is too young to be hearing such terrible information." I say and she rolls her eyes.

Michelle comes downstairs and she hugs me. "When was the last time you came to this house?" she asks. "A while back." I say and she chuckles. "So to what do we owe this special visit?" "I'm here to fetch Slindo. We going to hang out today." "Okay thats very nice. You don't mind if tag along."

"I'm sorry Aunty Michelle this party is only for two people." says Slindo. "The queen has spoken." I say. "Maybe next time." says Michelle. "Just kidding you can join us." "Give me thirty minutes to get ready." "Make that 15. The longer time I spend here the more sick I become." I say and she snickers. "Okay."

She goes upstairs to get ready. "So Kuhle you not going to respect my wishes of not wanting her near our daughter." says Thuli. "You know what I'm not going to do this with you. There is nothing wrong with Amu and they get along so its perfectly fine." says Kuhle. "You know what its fine just do you."

"I have been doing that for the last 4 years of her life." he mumbles but i heard him. Oh snap, oh crack I so like that come back. "That's a good one." I say. "Not now Amu."  "I'm sorry. Let's watch tv and wait for Aunty Michelle then we will go." "Okay." says Slindo.

We sit down and watch tv while we wait for Michelle. After 15 years of getting ready she comes back. "I'm glad that you done it felt like ages since you've been there." I say. "Don't worry boo we can get going." says Michelle. "Let's go."

Slindo takes her bag from her dad and she hugs him. "I'll see you later." he says. "Love you daddy." she says. "Love you too princess. Please don't give her sugar ntambama." (later on.) "You shouldn't have said that cause you just gave me the motivation to do just the opposite of what you just said." I say and he rolls his eyes. "I'm joking let's go."

We get inside the car and i look for appropriate music on my phone. I play the song Old friends by Jasmine Thompson. "So where are we going?" asks Slindo. "We going to play games and have some lunch." I say.

"So manje waza wazo thatha uSlindo knowing very well somebody said no." says Michelle. (you came to take Slindo.) "The only rules that i will listen to are my parents rules and the ones written in the constitution and I'll make an exception to other rules depending on the context of it and why it was placed there but this rule I am not listening to it." I say.