Daughter-in-law?

Sthembiso's POV

I get home and go upstairs to my bedroom. I open the door and find Siyanda sitting on the bed. I fight the urge to roll my eyes. "Hi." I greet. "Hi baby." she says. I regret the day I met her and actually asked her out.

I get inside the closet and change into sweatpants and a vest. "You going to gym?" she asks. "Yes I am." I answer. I go downstairs and she follows me to the gym. Can this girl just go back to where she comes from. Ezinye izinto siziyenza amehlo avaliwe straight. I can't believe that I got used by her. (Some things we do with our eyes closed.)

I go on the treadmill and start running. "How was your day?" she asks. "Same old, same old nothing hectic." I answer. "Lusanda misses you." "I miss her too. I will visit her some time this weekend."

"How is the case going?" she asks. She wants to know so she can use the information against me "It's going okay. Things are going according to plan but you know i can't go into depths about it." I answer. "Yeah yeah because little Ms. Amu said I can't be trusted even though I am your girlfriend." I roll my eyes. "No need to take offense it's just standard procedure." "Yeah whatever."

"There is no need for you to be angry. I know you can be trusted but we have to listen to the lawyer because she knows best right." I say and gently brush her cheek with my thumb and she removes my hand. "Mowuzokwata ayikho into engakunceda ngayo ke." (If you going to be angry then there is nothing I can help you with.)

"When is the next meeting?" she asks. "Sometime next week." I answer. I was lying its actually tomorrow. I don't want her to know any information that could help me win. She will run and tell Nthabiseng then it will be chai for me. "Tell me what time it is so I can accompany you."

"You don't have to everything is under control." I say. "I should. I feel like I haven't been that supprotive since you got arrested." she says. "You attending court with me so its more than enough and anyways you have Lusanda to deal with so focus on her and then we will focus on us when the case is over." "I want to do more." I put my weights down and pull her in for a hug. "Sthandwa sam' don't worry you don't have to." (My love..)

"But we dating." she says. "And you have a life outside of this relationship." I say. "Okay fine." I pull her in for a kiss and mentally roll my eyes. Never felt so disgusted in my entire life. "Thank you for being there for me I truly appreciate it and i will definitely show my appreciation when I win okay." She nods. "Thank you for prioritising Lusanda." "Anytime." She smiles.

"I'll start cooking dinner." she says. "Okay." I say. She goes upstairs and i let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I should get an award for this shit that I'm doing now. Ngapha I still have to do this to Amu. What have I gotten myself into? After gyming I go upstairs and take a shower. I wear sweatpants only and go downstairs. I sit on the bar stools and take out my phone and check my messages.

Big brother❤: The parcel will arrive tomorrow.
Me: What time?
Big brother❤: During our meeting with Amu.
Me: Sharp.
Big brother❤: Are you okay?
Me: Let me face time you so you can see how miserable I am right now.
Big brother❤: 😭

"I'm going to make a call." I say. "Sharp." I go upstairs and lock my room. At least the walls are soundproof so she won't hear anything. I check for any listening devices and there is nothing. That means she is working for someone just like Thabiso. I wonder who though. I dial my SimphiweyiNkosi's numbers and face time him.