Shake the world?

Sthembiso's POV

"Any meetings for today?" I ask. "You have a meeting with the shareholders at 9:00 and a meeting with a client to view the apartment at Gold Coast at 11:30." she says and i nod.

"Can I take a leave?" she asks. "How long is the leave?" I ask. "It's 2 weeks there is a family emergency that needs me to be there." "I don't mind you taking the leave but have you found someone to do your job while you gone." "Thandiwe doesn't mind working downstairs and here but she said she comes at a price." I sighe.

"How much is her price?" I ask. "She didn't tell me how much, she said she will tell you once you call her." she says. "Ak'na nix emahala these days." (There is nothing for free these days.) "I can relate mara I'm sure you can talk to her if her prices are ridiculous." "Of course I'm gonna do that. What if she doesn't do the job as well as you do it and then she demands groot geld." (big money.)

"Are you complimenting me in that statement?" she asks. "Yes I am. You really good at your job and I'm glad that they hired you." I say. "Thank you it means so much to me. You actually motivating me right now." "To work harder?" "Yes." "You should who knows you might get an increase." She smiles.

"Contemplating if i should go home." she says and i chuckle. "Buyela ekini your increase isn't going anywhere." I say. (Go back home..)  "How much is the increase?" "I need to check if i will be able to afford your increase and then after that I'll tell you how much you going to get paid." She squeals. "Thank you. I'm glad I'm not working my ass off for nothing."

"No you not and now that I promised you an increase please don't go telling everyone." I say. "I won't." she says. "And don't think that you can start slacking on your job when it happens." "Me and slacking can't be put together in a sentence." "Good please bring Thandiwe so I can hear her price." "Sure."

She leaves and i start working. They both enter and i greet Thandiwe and she sits down. "You'll call me when you need me." she says. "Sure." She leaves. "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." says Thandiwe. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good.)

"Nkateko probably told you why I called you here." I say. "Yes she did." she says. "Did she show you the ropes around here?" "Yes she did." "Will you be able to work upstairs and downstairs at the same time?" "I can cause I'll make sure that you are notified about your meetings. If I won't be able to tell you myself I'll send you your schedule via email."

"Besides notifying me about meetings will you be able to handle the files and all that?" I ask. "Yes I will." she says. "So how much is your price?" "R200 a day." "So R2000 by the end of the two weeks?" "Yes." "Okay its fine but if i see you are struggling or not capable I won't pay you that amount." "I understand." "You shall start the day she leaves."

"Yes sir. Thank you for choosing me to work with you." she says. "No problem. Next time less formalities." I say. "But the director said we should addre.." "There is no director and you making me feel old when you say sir." She laughs. "Okay its fine I won't call you that." She stands up and leaves. Nkateko enters. "When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow."  "Okay. Get back to work." She nods and leaves.

£

"I really like this place i will forward the contract to you when I'm done." he says. "I'm glad you like it." I say.  "Salekahle." (Stay safe.) I nod and we go our separate ways. I get inside my car and drive to my dad's office.