Yah neh life?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear nude pants with a navy blue blazer and a white shirt and i paired it up with some nude heels. I tie my braids into a half up half down style and lay my edges. I have gotten used to my work environment and i must say i settled pretty well. The employees are treating me with respect and I'm doing the same to them.

I take my bags and go downstairs to the kitchen. I am a bit early today so i make myself some cereals and i go sit down in the living room. Michelle and Kuhle come to the living room with bowls of cereal and we greet each other. "Who are we waiting for?" asks Kuhle. "Jessica. She is currently vomiting and i don't know why. But I suspect she is pregnant." answers Michelle.

"Isn't that extreme?" asks Kuhle. "Nausea, mood swings and vomitting the food we make for her and these weird cravings it screams pregnancy and we all know It." says Michelle. "It is possible but she just got here." "She had a boyfriend in Joburg so that's a possibility. But my suspicions are right I'm telling you."

"Who are you suspecting and what are your suspicions?" asks Jessica. "You." answers Michelle. "And why are you suspecting me?" "Girl you showing signs of baking a bun so don't try deny it." "Nobody is baking a bun." "Keep on telling yourself that." I stand up and take the bowls and i put them in the dishwasher.

"Are we ready?" I ask. "Yeah." "Let's go we wouldn't wanna be late." "Boss lady madoda." says Michelle and we laugh. "I'm showing you guys charity begins at home." "Okay. Lead the way boss." says Kuhle. We get out and walk to the car and the driver takes us to work.

We get to work and we all head to our offices. Jessica makes me my iced cappuccino and brings it to my office. "Thank you." I say. "Welcome. You have a 10 o'clock meeting with Manqoba. You will be meeting him at Kuhle's office." she says. "Are you okay?" "Yeah its just the morning sickness." "Glad I ain't you." "Vele be glad." She stands up and leaves and i start doing my work for the day.

£

My intercom buzzes and its Jessica notifying me that i should go to Kuhle's office. I take my cellphone and Manqoba's file and walk to the office. I knock on the door and i hear a come in. I enter the office and i see Manqoba is already there.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late." I say as i sit down. "Don't worry i just came too early." says Manqoba. "So shall we get straight to it." says Kuhlekonke. "Yep."

"As you know your next court date is on the 30th of April around 12. The prosecutor has an eyewitness that places you there at the crime scene and they bringing in the forensic pathologist to talk about the cause of death of the victim." I say. "Before we continue with this. Did you commit the murder?" asks Kuhlekonke.

"Yes i did. Do you know who the eyewitness is?" ask Manqoba. "The eyewitness is being kept as anonymous for now they say we shall see who it is at court cause they don't want you coming after that person." I answer. "Since you committed the murder I don't want you to raise your hopes up. The prosecutor we dealing with is no small fish." says Kuhlekonke.

"I understand but i hope with your brilliant minds we do end up winning the case." says Manqoba. "How did you kill the victim?" I ask. "Why does it matter?" "We wouldn't want to get the shock of our lives when we get to court." says Kuhlekonke and he chuckles.

"I tortured him for several hours and ended up shooting him twice in the head. He would have survived the torturing sessions if I hadn't decided to shoot him in the head. In my torturing I stabbed him numerous times and set him alight." answers Manqoba. This is thee Manqoba I know and he is not one to be messed with that's for sure.