Pressure?

Amukelani's POV

"Meetings for today after court?" I ask. "You have a new client." says Jessica. "What did this client do?" "Murder." "Gender?" "Female." "I think I'm going to like this case." "Who did she kill?" "Her husband duh." "I wonder what the douchebag did that led him to his death."

"Or maybe the woman is psychotic." she says. "I still stand with the fact that the guy contributed into his own death." I say and she laughs.  "Which police station is she kept at?" "The one near the mall." "Okay. I'm so excited for this one."

"Why the enthusiasm?" she asks. "For the first time in 2 or 3 years i get to tackle a murder committed by a woman." I say. "I know we have been dealing with these jerks for far to long." "I'm glad you understand my excitement." She smiles.

"What's her name?" I ask. "Her name is Bulelwa Nkosi." she says. "She's swati?" "Yes she is." "How old is she?" "Between her late twenties and early thirties." "Okay. Do you know when the bail hearing is?" "It's on Friday at 11:00."

"Who is the prosecutor?" I ask. "It's Melissa Maxwell." she says. "Is she a big fish?" "She has created a nice name for herself but with you it can come crumbling down." "Okay. Hopefully she has a good reason why she killed that guy."

"So Michelle told me you took Slindo out despite certain circumstances." she says. "I did. I felt like those circumstances were made to look like a big issue when its not and if she has a problem, the boxing ring is available." I say and she laughs.

"You a badass." she says. "I'm a go getter but I'll work with bad ass for now." I say and she chuckles. "Let me leave you to work." "Please entertain me I'm too lazy to work." "Some of us have work." "Is this you now?" "Karma is a cow." I roll my eyes.

"You can leave my office I have plenty of work I have to do unless you want to do it on my behalf." I say. "Don't worry I'll be there to entertain you after this." she says. "Don't waste your time your services are no longer needed." She laughs and leaves.

£

I take my stuff and go to Kuhle's car. I hope this case can end soon so we don't have to go in the same car anymore. We get inside and drive off to court.

"By the looks of things do we have a chance of winning?" asks Michelle. "It's a 50/50 situation. We have evidence that proves that he didn't commit it and then we have evidence that proves he committed it. I'm surprised they didn't ask him to do a DNA test cause if they did that we wouldn't be here today." I say.

"At this point when we give our final statement we will try prove how circumstantial this case is and that the witness story does not make sense at all." says Kuhle. "Let's hope for the best then." says Jessica. "But it was nice working with you guys on this case." I say. "I also enjoyed myself. Hopefully we can get more cases where it requires two lawyers and they hire us." he says and i smile.

"We will need another OJ Simpson trial in order for that to happen." I say and we chuckle. "Let's find our south african version of OJ Simpson then." he says and we laugh. We get to court and the paparazzi are doing what they famous for.

We wear our gowns and get out of the car. "Is your client guilty?" "Justice for the victim!" "How are you guys?" "Are you two dating?" "You would look cute together." "Told you." whispers Jessica. "Not now you little cow." I whisper. "I hope you guys win this case."