Family reunion?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear black leggings and a black long sleeve vest and black sweater with black Nike sneakers. My favourite colour is black so most of my wardrobe consists of dark clothes except my work clothes.

I go to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. After eating i tidy up the house and make sure everything is in its right place. I take my suitcases and put them in my car. I lock the penthouse and go past the mansion to fetch Jessica.

I go inside and I'm met by my favourite person in the world, Thuli. Don't bother asking if it's based on a true story or is it just another day of experiencing my sarcasm. "Hi." I greet. "Hey." she says. I see she's still salty after what happened but its fine I'll let her be for now.

I go upstairs and go to Michelle's room. I knock on the door and i hear a come in. I go inside and the minute she sees me, she hugs me. "Heyy." I greet. "Oh my baby. Are you okay?" she asks. "I'm okay mami dearest and you?" "I'm good." "So where you going?" "Home where I belong." "You don't belong here no more." "I'll be back Tuesday don't worry."

"And Jessica is going with you?" she asks. "Yeah. But she is going to show them her pregnancy so I thought lets make it a one way stop to Joburg." I say. "Can I join you?" "What are you going to do?" "I have a family remember." "Yeah I know. We leaving in the next two hours pack up." "Where am I going to sit?" "Private jet chronicles." "Ohh lala. Get out of my room and let me get ready."

I get out and i bump into Kuhle. "Hey." I greet. "Hi. What are you doing here?" he asks. "I'm here to pick up my associates cause we going to Joburg." "And they leaving me behind with her." "Kick her out if you hate her that much." "No. It's fine I'll manage." "Say hi to Slindo for me." "Why don't you come?" "In case you have forgotten, I'm banned from seeing your daughter cause I'm a man stealer. But can you sneak her in for two seconds maximum." He nods and i walk to Jessica's room.

I knock on the door and i hear a come in. I enter the bedroom and i see her still packing. "Michelle is coming with us." I say. "She is also going to see her family?" she asks. "Yes she is." "The more the merrier I guess." "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Yeah. I'm just nervous on how its going to go down when I arrive."

"Are your parents psychotic?" I ask. "No they understanding people." she says. "Then you don't have to worry about anything." "I know but then we agreed that i will get married first before I have kids." "Were you born out of wedlock?" "Yes." "Tell them I'm following your footsteps after this I'll get married." "Then i get the beating of my life." "I'm giving you solutions to problems and you still complaining."

"Your solutions involve impulsive thinking sometimes." she says. "I thought this answer through so its not impulsive." I say and she chuckles. "What's going on between you and baby mama?" "I am not having an affair with her." "You swing both ways." "No. I'm straight as hell and i enjoy riding dick just like you cause look you pregnant." She throws her pillow at me and i duck it. "You annoy me." We chuckle.

"There is nothing going on she just isn't feeling my energy." I say. "And you ain't feeling hers cause she ain't feeling yours." she says. "Smart child." "I wonder how he is going to survive these next few days without us." "He must go to the club and meet a chick to take home." "Such nice advise." "I know I'm the best of the best despite my impulsive thinking."

"Okay I'm done now let's go put these bags in your car and I'll eat before I leave." she says. I help her carry her bags and we put them in the boot. We walk back inside and go to the kitchen. I sit on the bar stools and she opens the fridge to take out ingredients to make food i think. Slindo runs to the kitchen and hugs me and i pick her up.