New boss?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear a military green cape jumpsuit that has a v neckline and i pair it up with some wedge heels. Today is my first day at work so I gotta look fantabulous. Gone are the days when i used to wear suits and pencil skirts only now i have to elevate my style a bit to show them whose boss. I tie my braids into a high bun and lay my edges.

I do a light facebeat and finish it off with a red matte lipstick. I look at myself in the mirror and do a little twirl. I wish my family was here to see me start a new job but certain milestones I have to go through them alone and I'm sure Asanda would have found a way to kill the mood so they are better off supporting me on the sidelines. I take my bags and go downstairs to the kitchen.

"Girl!" shouts Michelle and we chuckle. I do a little twirl and we laugh. "You look so beautiful i love that green colour on you." says Jessica. "Thank you love. I had to upgrade my wardrobe again." "Turn around." says Michelle. I do and they start taking photos. Kuhle is just staring at me and i feel my cheeks heat up. The way his looking at me right now is making me feel shy.

"But you look so beautiful." says Jessica. "Thank you. I see you also dressed up." I say. "Yes. New place which means new wardrobe." "Can we go to  the office so they can see what I'm seeing." says Michelle. "I need to make myself food." I say. "We will buy it on the way." says Kuhle. "Okay." We take our stuff and head to the car.

We buy food and head to work. I'm so nervous yet excited at the same time. I don't know how the people are gonna react to me being their new boss but i hope they don't mind and they welcome me with open arms. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't cause look we will always have haters wherever we go. I always tell myself that let them haters hate and let them lovers love and let them likers continue liking and we shall continue being successful.

We get to the office and the exterior looks really beautiful. It's bigger than the one in Joburg and probably a lot better. We get out of the car and walk inside the building. The minute we enter all eyes are on us. The people start applauding and we just standing there smiling at them. These people really know how to make me feel shy.

We walk to the elevator and it takes us to the top floor where our offices and one of the boardrooms will be at. We get there and the shareholders and some staff are here. We greet each other and sit down.

"Sanibonani." greets Kuhle. (Hello.) Can I handle this...What if I'm just meant to work for a person for the rest of my life. At some point the work will get overwhelming and what if you don't cope..Not now subconscious.

"Hopefully you give your new boss a warm welcome. I will be helping her whenever I can. We already found other assistants for other branches and they will be reporting to us every month.  Please treat your new boss with respect and she will tell me if you don't. She won't tolerate nonsense from anyone here. If you have a problem with her being your boss you can quit and we won't mind at all. Do you have any questions?" asks Kuhle.

Everybody says no. "Amu do you have anything to say?" asks Kuhle. "I just want to say thank you for welcoming me here and for trusting me to run this firm. I hope we can work well together and continue expanding the firms. Like Mr. Ngcobo said I will not tolerate any nonsense from you guys. If you guys are jealous you can go shove it up where the sun doesn't shine cause i don't care. I hope we will be able treat each other with respect and co-operate. Thank you." I say and they clap hands for me.