Feelings?

Amukelani's POV

"Are you sure you don't mind helping me?" I ask. I don't want to force him if he doesn't want I can call my family. "I'm sure." answers Sthembiso. "Thank you." "What did this person do to you?" "He did something he wasn't supposed to do that's why his dying. Please don't involve anyone else this thing stays between the two of us." "I won't. Not even my family knows you helped me." "Good."

"Should i order for you?" he asks. "As long as you paying then i don't mind eating again." I answer. "Okay." He calls the waitress and she takes our orders. "Is there anything wrong with the case?" "No so far so good we still will be using that information against him. I will tell you if we are faced with something." "Okay."

The waitress brings our food and we thank her. "Who do you think could be after you guys?" I ask. I'm curious as to know who would be after the Khoza's besides my retarded dad. Do they know the danger they are getting themselves into? I already know mines but my dad refuses to listen.

"We still don't have a clue. I killed Thabiso because he was working for someone and was selling us out but we never got to find out who the mastermind really is because they are working behind the curtains." he answers. "The same reason why Manqoba killed that guy." I mumble. Could it be a mere coincidence?

"Manqoba?" he asks. "Yeah you guys have the same motive of killing these men." I answer. "Will they be able to prove it in court?" "No unless there was a close relationship between you and the victim." "No there wasn't any." "It will all be theory to try and link you. I hope you aren't sharing this information with everyone."

"No I haven't besides my brothers and parents. So I can't tell my girlfriend?" he asks. "No you can't we can't trust her." I answer. "She is trustworthy." "Sthembiso we shouldn't tell her. Anyone could be a mole right now and we need to keep our cards close to us so we don't get caught." He sighs. "Fine I won't tell her."

"There is something off about her." I say. You know when you have a gut feeling about something or a person and you don't know why because they never did anything to you that's how I feel about Siyanda. "Keep your opinions about her to yourself I'm not interested." he says.

I'm dealing with a love stricken man here. "I was just saying no need to take it personal." I say. "I will because you talking about my girlfriend." he says. "I'm sorry lover boy." He rolls his eyes. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." "Can we not talk about her anymore?" "No problem." We continue eating in akward silence and once we done eating he pays for our food and we go our separate ways.

I get inside my car and drive back to the office. I take the keys back to Kuhle and when i was about to leave he called me. "Yes?" I ask. "Where were you?" he asks. "My dear friend I was somewhere. I had back to back meetings and i got a new case." "Why did you come back later than 3?" Haibo buti.

"I spent a lot of time in one of the meetings I'm sorry." I say. What's up with him? "Okay then you can go." he says. "Were you angry that i went out during work hours?" "No. I was just curious to know." "Don't be that curious as to ask me why i was late." "Sorry." "Are you sure you okay?" "Yes i am fine." "Okay."

I walk back to my office and i continue working. Jessica comes inside and sits down. "And then?" I ask. "What is wrong with Kuhle?" she asks. "I should be asking you that." "I don't know." "Were you eavesdropping?" "Unfortunately I was." "Uthanda izindaba Jessica Grootboom." (You love news..) "It was beneficial cause now i have to ask questions."