Baby daddy?

Amukelani's POV

"When is the baby sprinkle?" I ask. "The weekend of the annual mafia gala." says Liyana. "Did you reschedule it?" "Yes i did. I heard mah say you won't be able to make it this weekend so i postponed it cause i really want you there." "The fact that you postponed because of me shows that i am a gem in this family." "You sure are." We chuckle.

"Okay then let me get going I just wanted to ask when it is and to check and make sure you are okay." I say. "Thank you and I'm fine. Bye boss lady." she says and we laugh."I can't wait to see you love." "Me too love I really miss you." "I miss you too." I drop the phone.

I take my stuff and go to my car. I get inside and drive to work. I get to work and go straight to my office. Jessica brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her.

"There is no important meeting except that court case today." she says. "Okay that's okay. Have you cleared my schedule for the weekend of the 25th." I ask. "Yes I did. What is it for?" "An important event that I'm dragged to." "Hope you enjoy." "I won't."

"Set up an appointment for one of the nicest boutiques around the area I need to start looking for an outfit." I say. "I'm on it boss." she says and we chuckle. "Tell me when it's time to leave." "Sharp." She stands up and leaves and i start working.

After an hour or so its time for me to leave. I take my stuff and we go to Kuhle's car. I'm excited today cause i know we will be able to expose that girl. I wonder who hired her to lie like that and got the whole prosecution team to believe that it's actually true. Even the smartest can be dumb at some point i guess.

We get to court and the paparazzi are at it again and we wear our gowns. We see Manqoba and his family come out of the car and we walk inside. We greet each other and we go sit in our designated areas.

"Are you ready?" asks Kuhle. "As ready as i can be. Wena?" I ask. "I am its time to bring that girl down but then we don't know how it will look like on Kananelo's side." "We don't care. We just here to represent our client and make sure we win. The aim of the game is to contradict the evidence." "My dad chose well." "I know I am proper quality and so are you." We chuckle.

"All rise." says the policeman. We all stand up and the judge walks in. "Case number  224466. Motaung vs Vilkakazi. You may sit down." We all sit down. He gives the judge the docket and he takes a look at it.

"May we bring in the forensic scientist that examined the crime scene." says the judge. The scientist stands up and walks to the stand. He puts his hand on the bible. "You promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policeman. "I promise." says the scientist. "Prosecutor."

Kananelo stands up. "May you introduce yourself to the court and tell us what you do for a living." says Kananelo. "My name is Nathaniel Taylor and I'm a forensic scientist." says Nathaniel.

"You were the person that examined the crime scene?" asks Kananelo. "Yes." says Nathaniel. "Can you describe the crime scene to us and where the body was found." "The body was found near a forest inside the car and the car was partially burnt. The victim was in the passenger's seat."

"What else did you find?" asks Kananelo. "I didn't find anything. The body was slightly burnt but at that time I saw stab wounds and gunshot wounds." says Nathaniel. "Was there any evidence around the car?" "No. The fire got rid of most the physical evidence. We are lucky that the body wasn't burnt too bad so we can identify his cause of death."