Disguise?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear a baby blue pencil skirt with a matching blazer and a white shirt. I pair it up with matching heels. I lay my edges and apply a bit of make up. I'm not going to court today but I feel like being gorgeous for no reason...you've always been gorgeous...oh my thank you for such a lovely compliment..

I take my stuff and phone and go to the kitchen. I make myself muesli and i add yogurt and sit at the bar stools and eat.

I honestly didn't expect to see Kuhle yesterday...you weren't expecting to bump into anybody yesterday...that's true. The fact that he saw us in that compromising situation makes matters worse. The only good thing is he didn't see us kiss it was just a hug.

I don't know how I'm going to face him at work. I want to explain to him that it's not what it seems...I don't think you can think of a big fat lie to cover this thing up. I guess i have to let him talk so I don't entangle myself way more than i should.

I finish eating then rinse the bowl and leave it to dry. I take my stuff and go to my car. I get inside my car and drive off to work. I've never feared going to work like today. Maybe I should faint so that i can avoid him...I wonder what's the point of avoiding him cause you can easily deny the whole thing.

I get to work and i feel like I drove faster than I usually do on other days. Hopefully this is the last problem i encounter for the next twenty years cause I'm tired of explaining myself and getting myself into a deeper web of lies and deceit.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Can God give me the strength to face him today. I exit my car and go to my office. Tintswalo brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "Hi." I greet. "Uright?" she asks. (Are you okay?) "It's a Monday so I'm definitely not okay." She chuckles. "But at least you rocking a new hairstyle and looking all sorts of pretty." "Thank you."

"Meetings for today." I ask. "You have a meeting with the shareholders at 9:00. You also have a meeting with Bulelwa at 12:45. Did you end up finding her file?" she asks. "Yes I did. It was under my bed this whole time." "I'm glad that it's not gone." "Yeah me too. So those are the only meetings for today?" "Yeah."

"Okay thank you." "Call me when you need anything." I nod and she stands up and leaves. Indaba yefile mesengikhohliwe. (I had forgotten about the file situation.) But I'm glad I found it cause I was wondering where I misplaced it. It was the first and hopefully the last time losing my file.

£

We all stand up and say goodbyes then they go their separate ways. As I'm about to leave Kuhle stops me. Who knew the time would come to face him? "Is there a problem?" I ask. I've decided to try and avoid explaining to him unless he asks me to.

"You said you going to explain what i saw yesterday." he answers. "What do you want to know about what happened?" I ask. "Why him?" "What do you mean by that?" "I mean exactly that."

"Is it a crime to be seen with him in public?" I ask. "No its not a crime but you sure didn't waste time to be with him after the case." he answers. "I don't know how to respond to that." "So are you two really dating?" I start playing with my fingers. It's giving those witnesses who were lying under oath in court.