Small world?

Amukelani's POV

We scream and hug each other. "It's been ages since i last saw you guys." I say. "It's been a while shame." says Asanele. "I missed you so much." "Thee Amukelani Mngomezulu missing us hmmm. It shows that we made an impact in her life once upon a century." We laugh. "No like guys i just realised how much you guys mean to me." "We also missed you life of the party." "Don't worry your parties are going to be good now that I'm here." "Hell yeah!"

We break the hug and they take their suitcases. We walk to the H1 and the chaffuer helps them with the suitcases. "Are you single?" asks Minetle. "Yes I am single." he answers. "The universe is trying to communicate with us." We laugh. "Well let's see if it will be communicating until the last day of the trip." He winks at her and she blushes.

Minetle is the flirtatious one of the group. If she wants something or someone she will go for it without a doubt. "Can we pass by Nandos first so we can buy food." I say. "Okay any other place you want to go to?" he asks. "Also the garage." He nods. We get inside the car and the journey begins.

"I'm so glad you guys made it. How was private jet life?" I ask. "It was marvellous. The air hostesses were really polite and we were well pampered through out the flight." answers Mihlali. "How rich is your family?" asks Asanele. "They rich people even i don't know their net worth." "Can they adopt me. Anyways some kids need to leave there." I laugh. "I'll talk to them." She smiles.

"Please explain the glow cause when you left you were just a regular degular shemgular girl but now you are splendid, stupendous and last but not least sublime." says Akhona and we laugh. "I guess Joburg wasn't for me and Durban is the new thing." I say. "Or you have a mysterious man." says Mihlali.

"Exactly." they say simultaneously. "Okay i may or may not have a man." I say. "Ohhh! Who is the guy?" asks Asanele. "It's a guy that exists." "Hai shem he really does exist if he is able to give you this type of glow." I laugh.  "Wena Mihlali what happened to you and your potential lover." I ask.

"It didn't work out." she answers. "So quick?" I asked. "Yeah his taking his time and i don't like that." We gasp. "Why is he taking his time doesn't he see you clearly." says Asanele. "Clearly he doesn't." "Amadoda angiwafuni ngenca yalezinto. Look how beautiful, smart and sexy you are yet his playing games. You did the right thing by leaving him." I say and we hum in agreement. (I don't want men because of such things.)

"Did you experience that night life with him before it didn't work out?" asks Minetle. "Nothing." she answers and we gasp. "This is a tragedy. He should be found, arrested and tortured just to teach him a lesson about taking his time with you as if his never dealt with a woman before." says Asanele. "Ngivumelana nawe lapho." I say. (I agree with you on that one.)

"Does he live in Joburg?" I ask. "Nope he lives here in Durban." she answers and we gasp. I think I might have a clue who she is talking about but I want her to actually confirm my suspicions. If it is who I really think it is he is going to get hurt by the others not me. "Long distance Mihlali." says Akhona. "You really are brave my dear friend."

"Don't judge me guys." she says. "We not judging we actually shocked to say the least." I say. "We can't judge cause we not even qualified to do such." says Minetle. "We just shocked that you didn't get the glimpse of the night life and that it was a long distance." says Asanele. "Don't worry my friend get over him he is not worth it. He is missing out on a world full of Mihlali." says Akhona. "Yes!" we say simultaneously and she smiles.