Snoop Around?

Sthembiso's POV

"Sthembiso are you dead or something?" he asks. I'm way to shocked to actually move or think of a plan. I'm glad that I locked the door it's like i knew such things shall happen today. "Sthembiso snap out of it." says Amu. "Okay." "I'll go to the bedroom and lock myself there then you will let me know when his gone." "Okay."

She stands up and dishes up for herself and she goes upstairs. Once I hear the door close I take a deep breath and go to open the door. I don't know why I was frozen because it's not like they aren't aware of us. "I was about to break this door of yours." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Askiho isidingo sengfikile." I say. (There is no need I'm here now.)

"Make space for the king then." he says. "You wish you were the king of this palace." I say. I make space for him and we walk to the living room. "I don't wish mtasekhaya cause I know I am." I roll my eyes. "If you here to boast about your status then it's best you go back to your place." He chuckles. "I won't."

"Ufunani la?" I ask. (What do you want here?) "Did I ruin some quality time?" he asks in an amused tone. I wish i can tell him yes but i can't. "What quality time are you talking about now?" "The one with your girlfriend. Plus its your first time being annoyed by my presence." "I've always been I just chose not to show it." He smacks the back of my head.

"Ungazozyenza mdala ngoba unentombi oyiqomile yakuvuma." he says. (Don't act old here because you had the courage to ask a girl out and she said yes.)  "I am old." I say. "You know what let me leave." "Ngyadlala shem. Askies for my bad behaviour its just that I'm tired." (I'm joking. Sorry.)  "Is a certain species tiring you out?" "No species is making me tired." "If you say so."

"It smells nice what did you cook?" he asks. "Check the pots then you shall see what i made." I answer and he rolls his eyes. "Please drop your attitude I'll leave very soon so you and your girlfriend can get peace." "There is no one here." "Okay let me search this place." "Kukwami la cela uziphathe kahle." He chuckles. (This is my place so please behave yourself.)

"What's this dish now?" he asks. "Chilli con carne." I say. "Is is really spicy?" "It is but it's not that bad." "Okay." He dishes up for himself and we go and sit in the living room.

"Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Look who cares." he says. "I do." He chuckles. "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm okay and you.) "I'm okay." "You more then okay phela you ain't suffering from dry season like some of us." "I think I might have a remedy that might end that dry season." "What's that remedy?" "Stop being a fool and open your heart."

"That's a dangerous remedy." he says. "It's worth the shot." I say. "Do you have another one?" "Lucky for you Bonginkosi invited us for his birthday celebration and it's going to be at a club." "Okay then I need to scout for potentials." "Don't make me an uncle."

"I should be telling you that." he says. "Don't worry I'm not necessarily that reckless in life." I say. "I would rather have you open your heart to her then make her pregnant." "When you say open my heart does it mean like fall in love or whatever." "Yeah that. Whatever you call those things lovers do."

"I just came to check on you but i didn't know you made such a lovely meal for me." he says. "How very kind of you to do such a beautiful act of kindness." I say. "And i also came here to vent." "Vent about what?"