Surprise shawty?

Sthembiso's POV

I get back to my office and continue with my work. I am actually surprised that Amu wants me to help her get rid of someone. The shocking part is that i know that someone. I wonder what he did to her but i guess we'll find out when we torturing him. I've always wanted to put my hands on him but i held myself and now i think this is the perfect opportunity to get my revenge to.

My story with Nkosana goes way deeper than just backstabbing but we will all find out when i have kidnapped him. I don't know if i should be worried about her killing me next after this. The most important rule of an assassin is to get rid of all the evidence that can lead the investigators back to you.

I'm still angry at what my dad told me to do. I can't just seduce Amu and then get the information and kill her. It's clear as day that my dad doesn't know that woman. She is a tough nut to crack. When she finds out I was using her I am dead. Not that i am scared cause we are both trained assassins but then you can't help but be scared sometimes.

She can shoot like nobody's business and that's one thing she is good at the most besides being able to twist the sutuation and make herself benefit from it. I know she uses her looks to her advantage to get the others. It's going to be a tricky one but if i don't want to die broke then i should do this for my family. The sacrifices we make to please other people are shocking.

My brother comes in and sits on the chair. "Bafo." says SimphiweyiNkosi.  (Brother.) "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Could be better." "What's wrong?" I roll my eyes. "What a rhetorical question."

"Askies. I know what we asking you to do is a lot but you have to do it." says SimphiweyiNkosi.  (Sorry..) "Yah right." I say. "I'm serious. If i could I literally would but i can't I don't have any form of relationship with her unlike you which you could use to your advantage." "Mmm."

"You do know that she is a tough nut to crack." I say. "Nope i don't." he says. "For your information she is one and it won't be as easy as you guys think it is." "Make it work. Sthembiso you handsome they didn't spend hours making an ugly baby." "I know I am handsome but looks don't work all the time." "This time they have to work and your charm has to be unbeatable."

"What about my relationship?" I ask. "Do you call that a relationship?" he asks. "It is one cause i introduced her to you guys." "Sthembiso just because we complained that you have never bought a girl home doesn't mean you had to pick one out of the dust." "That's a bit insulting don't you think." "She is pretty and has a decent job Sthembiso but no your standards  should be better than that. You don't have to downgrade."

"Look just because she is not here it doesn't mean you have to insult her like that. You wouldn't like it if we disrespected your girlfriend like that." I say. "Do you love her?" he asks. "That's none of your business." "Answer me Sthembiso." "SimphiweyiNkosi me loving her or not has nothing to do with you you shouldn't disrespect her like that."

"I'm sorry. Have you started seducing her?" he asks. "How do I seduce her?" I ask. "Umshele kanjani ke uSiyanda?" (How did you court Siyanda?) "Kahle." (Properly.) "Do the same thing to her." "It was easy with Siyanda cause i felt something for her." "Oh really now." "Yes." "You just have to make it work." "Can I do it after the case is over." "No when will that be." "Sometime this year." "We don't have forever you know." "I know but just give me time. I need to focus on this case not seducing her." "Whatever just do it."