Virtual meeting?

Amukelani's POV

"What time are you coming?" I ask. "I'm on my way right now." answers Sthembiso. I am meeting up with Sthembiso today for the shareholders meeting cause they said they want me there. I don't know why i agreed but here I am sacrificing my free time for my client. Somebody give me an award for human decency. I finish eating my lunch and scroll through my phone for any messages.

Dad: Virtual meeting at 6.
Me: Not even a hello most successful daughter?
Dad: Okay.. Hello my most successful daughter how are you?
Me: I'm good and you my least favourite parent.
Dad: I will never stop disciplining my kids and you look like you want to be an example.
Me: Never. What's the meeting about?
Dad: You know what its about.
Me: Hopefully its a good plan unlike the one you suggested.

Dad: We will be discussing things there and you more than welcome to add your opinion.
Me: I have a lot to say.
Dad: How is work?
Me: And he cares..
Dad: I have always cared.
Me: Tell that to a stranger. Anyways work is good and I'm really enjoying being a boss right now.
Dad: I'm glad that you are enjoying it.

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to enter. Sthembiso walks in and we greet each other and he sits down.

Me: I gotta go i have a meeting i have to attend.
Dad: Sure bye.
Me: Bye.

I put my phone in my bag and we stand up and leave. While walking to his car i bump into Kuhle. "Where are you going?" asks Kuhle. "Somewhere important." I answer. "Like where." "Client confidentiality is key in any case you should know this by now." "Fine." "Be back on time before the 2 o'clock meeting." "Yes i don't lack time management skills." They nod at each other and we continue walking.

"Jealousy much." says Sthembiso. "Its not jealousy its just curiosity." I answer. "Stop acting dumb we both know he is jealous." "I am not acting dumb." "If you say so." "Sounds like you the one acting jealous here." "Oh please I wouldn't be jealous of him and i definitely wouldn't be fighting over you." "Whatever. Let's just get this over and done with."

We get to his car and he opens the door for me isn't he a gentleman. "Thanks." He runs to his side and gets inside and he drive off.

At first there was silence and i think about what he said. Is Kuhle jealous? Why would he be jealous when we both established where we stand in this relationship of ours. Maybe his right and maybe his wrong. But my question remains..why would he be jealous.

"I feel quite offended that you said i would be jealous of Kuhlekonke." he says. "What must I do apologise for it?" I ask. "Its the least you can do because you falsely accused me and it's not a light accusation." I roll my eyes. "No need for you to be a cry baby about it just move on. If you are jealous you are if not then you aren't jealous."

"Its useless trying to make you see your wrongdoings." he mumbles. "Askies ke Sthembiso." I say. (I'm sorry.) "Don't apologize if you won't mean it." I roll my eyes. "Shoot me in the head." Childish much. We get to his office and its really big. I'm glad we are here because I can get out of the car and get some fresh air the akwardness was getting too much in the car.