Motherhood?

Amukelani's POV

"Hello." he greets. "The roles are reversed now." I say. "You need my help?" "You just read my mind." "What do you need help with?" "I'd rather meet in person cause i don't want any evidence on the phone." "So it's about to go down." "Yes sir." "Okay then just text me when and where." "Sure ngizokubona." (I'll see you.)  "Sharp." He drops the phone.

I continue working and Jessica comes into my office. "How can i help?" I ask. "I just came to tell you that you have a new client." says Jessica. "How fast does news travel?" "Very fast as you can see but the best part about it is that its a female." "Finally. I get to see some psychotic female." "The appointment is tomorrow at 13:00."

"Is she in jail?" I ask. "Yes she got arrested yesterday." says Jessica. "What are her charges?" "Money heist vibes." "Girl here I was thinking it's murder. I wish she murdered her boyfriend so it can be more interesting." "I wonder what forced her to steal."

"Is there anything else?" I ask. "You look better now." she says. "What do you mean?" "Less angry. Like stress has been removed from your shoulders." "I guess i was stressing about today." "I'm glad you are better cause i don't like seeing you mad." "I'm okay now i guess." "Let me leave you to work then." "Sure." She stands up and leaves.

I text my hacker the information about Ziyanda and i ask him to search for her information that could be useful and i also want him to find her ex boyfriend for me because I know I will get the information I want from him.

£

I pack up my stuff and go to the car. We get inside the car and drive off. "I feel like that girl is hiding something." says Michelle. "I know she was so nervous and the things she said does not match what Manqoba told us." I say. "Like the whole story or bits and pieces." asks Jessica. "Most of the story." says Kuhle. "I'm going to find out who she is working for and search for that boyfriend." I say.

"I thought Kananelo was smarter than this." says Michelle. "I know I was expecting something big thats going to leave me dizzy." says Kuhle. "I can relate." I say. "I am actually disappointed in him cause i expected more." says Jessica. "The less he has the more we have." I say. "Yeah. How are you going to find the boyfriend?" asks Kuhle.

"I have friends that know friends that can help me." I answer. "Okay Ms. Detective." says Michelle. "Yes darling I am one." "Two in one." We laugh. We get to Slindo's school and he fetches her. She comes inside and sits next to me. She always sits next to me and she already claims me as her favourite aunt. "Hey guys." greets Slindokuhle. "Hey." we say together. "How was work?" "It was okay." The driver drives off.

"Did you guys help the good guy?" asks Slindo. "Not yet it's going to take a long time to help the good guy." says Kuhle. If only she knew that we don't necessarily help good guys per say. Their relationship is so cute and it looks like he was able to fill the void the mother left but I'm sure she has questions as to why her mother isn't here.

We get home and i go to my bedroom. I change into shorts and a sports bra. I am allowed to feel comfortable in my own home so don't ask me why I'm wearing such revealing clothes. I go back downstairs and start making dinner.

I defrost the mince and start cooking rice and some side veggies. "Can I help you?" asks Slindo. "Okay but do you know how to cook?" I ask. "Nope I'm only helping by watching you." I laugh. "Sit on the bar stool and start helping me." She giggles. I help her sit on the bar stool.