Entertainment?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear navy blue formal pants with a matching blazer and a white shirt with navy blue heels. I tie my hair into a high bun. I unplait my braids a few days ago and i washed it. I will probably plait next week or so.

I go to the kitchen and make myself muesli and i add yogurt and some berries. I moved in my new penthouse yesterday and i have settled in pretty well. Mihlali, Michelle, Kuhle and Jessica helped me with the unpacking and all that. We of course went to different places here in Durban and made some nice memories for ourselves. Mihlali left yesterday and i was sad that she had to go but she also has a life back in Joburg and her job needs her.

After eating my breakfast I rinse my plate and head out. I missed living alone and having my own space. It was nice living with the others cause we got to share the chores and cooking but i like having my own space. I love getting up to no good so it is needed.

I drive to work and i go straight into my office. Jessica brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. We both sit down. "Any meetings?" I ask. "You have a busy schedule today. You have a board meeting with your employees which is at 9:30. It's just to update them about the company and all that nothing serious. You have a meeting with Manqoba at 10:30. You also have a meeting with Gugu at 12:00." she says.

"That is hectic." I say. "Don't forget your zoom meeting thats about to start in 5 minutes." she says. "Okay then let me prepare." "Toodles." She stands up and leaves. I open up my laptop and i get ready for the zoom meeting.

After the zoom meeting, I go to the boardroom and have a meeting with everyone. Everything is going good so far. Nothing has burned down and the finances are in order. We even willing to offer internships for 3 branches across the country. I never did my internship here so it took a little convincing that i am a very good asset and here I am today.

I go back to my office and i pack my stuff that i will need for the meeting with Manqoba. I will be going with Kuhle in the same car. I am saving petrol. It is not cheap. Hopefully it's not akward or anything like that. Things between us are okay but you know everyone has their moments.

I get inside the car and we drive off to Manqoba's house. "You have given the prosecutor the questions." he asks. "Yeah I did via email." I answer. I take out my phone to keep myself busy in the meantime.

"Are things okay between us?" he asks. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Thing is I feel like one minute we are good and laughing the next thing we are strangers." "I'm still like trying to move on but things are okay between us. Let's continue being good friends and I'm sure we will bounce back soon." He nods. "Fine by me." I smile.

We get to Manqoba's house or should i say hotel cause it is massive. The driveway is beautiful. It has a fountain in the middle of the driveway. Talk about living large. I like thinking that my family home isn't as big as the others. It's just as fancy with the high end finishes.

We knock on the door and an old lady opens it and lets us in. The house is stunning. Usangena you are welcomed by the sunlight from the ceiling to floor windows and the open space shows the living room, dining room and kitchen. We go downstairs and there is a TV room and bar area and a couple of doors. She knocks on one of the doors and we hear a come in. We get inside and we find Manqoba sitting on his chair.