Confessions?

Sthembiso's POV

I wake up and go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. I make my bed and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I go to the kitchen and see my mom cooking english breakfast. This BnB does provide food for us but it comes at a costy price but i guess it's worth it for the duration of our stay here. "Sawbona ndlovukazi." I greet. (Hello queen.) "Hi. Unjani?" she asks. (How are you?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

"Ulale kanjani." she asks.  (How did you sleep?)  "Kahle wena." I answer. (I slept well and you.) "It was okay. At least the bed was comfortable." I chuckle and take a piece of bacon. "Minus one bacon on your plate." "No mama equality is important." "Who said you should take the bacon?" "I was hungry." "Mxm."

"So I'm getting two right?" I ask. "Nope." she says. "Okay its fine I shall forgive you for you did not know what you were doing." "And i also forgive you for dating Siyanda for you were blinded by the potion." I laugh. "Now that's a good one." "You owe me an apology Sthembiso." "I didn't do anything moes." "You bought such rubbish in my house."

"Askies ndlovukazi." I says. (I'm sorry.) "What were you thinking when you were dating her?" she asks. "But nawe you said I was blinded by the potion." "No besides that what were you thinking?" "Honestly I saw a future with her and i guess I loved her so that's why I introduced you to her."

"How do you feel now?" she asks. "I'm honestly okay." I answer. "You were never heartbroken." "Not like heartbroken to the point of tears but i was just sad and angry by what she did." "I'm sorry mtanami. This is life people will betray you." (my child..) "Just like how I will betray Amukelani." She sighs. "Unfortunately but it's what needs to be done." "Naye she did what had to be done."

"So when are you going to approach her?" she asks. "Mafia gala." I say. "You've managed to charm her." "Yes I have I guess and i think like it's time I make my move and then I will wait till the case is over before i start working." "Mmm that's good at least there is some progress." "Yes be grateful I'm willing to hurt another person for you guys." She chuckles. "I like her." "Who?" "Amukelani." "Why?"

"Before you judge look at it from my point of view." she says. "I'm looking at it." I say. "She's smart, beautiful and she speaks the truth and she has that thing about her that draws you to her." "Is that it?" "Child i don't know her that way so of course that's all i have for now." "And she has a big butt." says Siphelele. "And then you gonna accuse the poor girl for statutory rape." I say. "Nope. It will be a cougar relationship." I roll my eyes.

"How are you ndlovukazi?" asks Siphelele. "I'm good and you." she says. "I'm existing. I just don't want to go to the met gala. I need to explore Joburg." "You shall explore tomorrow." I say. "Are you going to tag along?" "Maybe, maybe not." "See you there. It's so sad that you had to fall for her before you found out that she is using you."

"I know it's sad but you guys badmouthed her so you can laugh and say I told you so." I say. "We won't do that because we don't like seeing you hurt like this. Just feel everything and forgive yourself and learn to move on." says mom. "There is nothing to feel and forgive I'll just move on." "You can't skip those two because you won't really move on." "Can we stop talking about her." "Okay."

"Ma is right Sthembiso don't block anything out." says Siphelele. "Whatever Siphelele I told you I'm not going to do that and i asked you nicely to stop talking about her." I say. "I'm sorry." "Help me set up the table and Sthembiso you not getting two pieces of bacon." "Please ma." "Nope." We take out the plates and set up the table. The other three come downstairs. These three like arriving when food is ready.