Beg for it?

Sthembiso's POV

We get to the restuarant and the waiter takes us to a table at a secluded area. We sit down and he gives us our menus. "What would you like to drink?" he asks. "Can I have Heniken." I answer. "I would like the strawberry daiquiri." says Siyanda. "Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders." I nod and he leaves.

"When was the last time we spent time together." she says. "It's been a while. I missed you." I say. "So now is your work schedule clear?" "It's not that clear but it's clear enough for me to spend time with you." She smiles. "I'm glad i really missed you." "And i missed you more." She giggles.

If you think I was with Amu while busy with work, I wasn't. I was actually busy with work and avoiding her. It's not easy sitting with a backstabber...but you don't mind sitting with Amu...this isn't the time to dive into my thoughts. I just hope that the plan that I have goes according to plan but I'm glad Siphelele came with the suggestion to celebrate dad's birthday because I wouldn't have thought about it.

"How have you been?" I ask. "I've been okay. Works been working and my daughter has been growing. Wena." she says. "I've been okay. Ukhala akusizi." (Crying doesn't help.) "That's true. So how is the case going?" "I don't know but I think it's going okay."

"So there is a slight chance that you will be a free man." she says. "Yes there is a chance but I don't want to raise my hopes up until I know it's guaranteed that I'll be a free man." I say. "I'm happy that you making progress with the case." I smile. "Me too I'm tired of having this thing hanging over me."

He brings our drinks and we thank him. "What would you like to order?" he asks. "I would like to have the chicken Alfredo." says Siyanda. "Ngcela amalamb chops with mash, spinach and pumpkin." I say. (Can I have..) "Okay. Your food will be ready in the next 30 minutes or so." "Okay." He leaves.

"Can I ask a question." I say. "It depends with the type of question." she says. "Don't worry its nothing inappropriate." "Okay ask away." "When last did you see your baby daddy?"  She chokes on her drink. "What?!" "When last did you see him?"

"Why you asking me that question?" she asks. "I want to know why he left his daughter and why he isn't supporting her." I answer. "Me and my baby daddy issues have nothing to do with you." "I was trying to be the nice guy but if you feel that way its fine I'll respect your wishes."

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that." she says. "Okay." I say. "Askies. It's just that the issue still hurts sometimes so I don't like it when a person starts bringing it up. I get that you were concerned but can we not talk about him." (Sorry.) "Okay."

"Hawu Sthembiso after a nice speech and you say okay." she says. "What do you want me to say?" I ask. "I don't know but something way more than okay." "There is nothing for me to say Siyanda. It's okay I understand where you coming from and i won't do it again." "Fine."

"Let's not fight. I brought you here so we can spend some nice time together I'm not in the mood to fight with you. I missed you and wena you want to fight because i asked a simple question." I say. "You like bringing up things that will make us fight." she says. "I'm not like you dodging the question and want to play victim after that." "I'm the one thats playing victim now."

"If the shoe fits then wear it." I say. "Wow!" she shouts but not loud enough to attract attention around us. "I'm serious. If you feel like you playing victim that means you are doing that." "Sthembiso just because i didn't want to answer the question doesn't mean I'm in the wrong."

"You should have just said you don't want to talk about it instead of saying its non of my business." I say. "But then I did apologize and i didn't mean it in a bad way." she says. "And i said okay but you weren't satisfied with my answer." "Because Sthembiso you can't bring up such a serious topic and then say okay at the end."

"It's not my fault that i might be too chilled and don't mind giving one word responses after a serious conversation." I say. "You know what I'm not doing this with you." she says. "Doing what?" "Sitting here and arguing with you and trying to make me look I'm the one at fault."

"I never said you were at fault now did I?" I ask. "But you were busy telling me i was playing 'victim' even though I wasn't." she says. "And i said if the shoe fits wear it." "Does this meaning of yours go deeper than this baby daddy issue?" "Nope."

"Sthembiso I didn't do anything wrong. I might have said it in a harsh tone and i apologized for that." she says. "It's fine Siyanda can we drop it." I say. "Okay." We sit in silence and i take out my phone to keep myself busy. Already my mood is ruined because I have to spend time with her but she has to make it worse by fighting with me. She should have delivered her message better.

I haven't been on insta in a while so I scroll through instagram and see Amu posted a pic of her wearing that dress she wore on our date and captioned it 'I might come back a taken woman after this😉.' I like the picture and continue scrolling.

That dress looked good on her she shouldn't be surprised that i tore it. The way it hugged her figure and the slit showed off her beautiful thick thighs with her tattoo. Don't get me started on the top. She looked drop dead gorgeous in that outfit. I think I caught feelings on that night but I'm going to continue denying it.

He brings our food and we thank him. "So are we just continue our date in silence." she says. "If that's what you want its fine I don't have a problem." I say. "Can we move past this. I don't want to ruin this thing." "I have moved past it." "You no longer angry at me." "No."

"Are we going to go somewhere after this?" she asks. "No. We going to go home or do you want to go shopping." I ask. "Please." "How is Lusanda?" "She is okay." "Wena uright? Physically, emotionally and mentally." (Are you okay?) "I am okay in all ways."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes I am. It's just that it's difficult raising a child alone but that's what happens when you meet the wrong guy thinking they will give you the world but they end up ruining it." she answers. "But at least he gave you your biggest blessing which is her." "Yeah."

"I'm always there for you I want you to know that." I say and she smiles. "Thank you it means a lot coming from you and thank you for making time for us today." she says. "Anything for you." She giggles. We continue eating and we manage to have a decent conversation and after eating I pay the bill and i take her shopping.

We get inside the car and i drive off. "Can I connect my phone." she says. "Sure." I disconnect my phone and she connects hers. The song Streets by Doja Cat starts playing.

I honestly don't know why we fought earlier on but I'm glad we are over it because I'm not one for fights. I don't even know what we were fighting about. And i don't care at this point. I'm so over this relationship and I can't wait for the day i kill her so I can bury her away from my mind (literally and figuratively).

We get to my place and we go inside. I go upstairs and change my clothes. "You know how much i missed you." she says. "But I'm right in front of you." I say. "Yeah but I miss something else." "Which is?"

She starts walking towards me and puts her hands on my chest. "You miss my chest?" I ask. "Why you playing dumb?" she asks. "I'm not I literally have no clue." "Do you want me to beg for it?"

"What are you begging for?" I ask. She starts going down on her knees and unzips my pants. "This is what I'm begging for." she whispers. "Have it then." She smirks and pulls my pants down.

This thing of two timing women won't be easy. I think my dick will end up falling off cause they will always be begging for it. I don't know how cheaters do this because this isn't cut out for me..