Bonnie and Clyde?

Sthembiso's POV

I wake up and take a shower. After showering I lotion my body and wear my sweatpants and a black wife beater. I think this relationship of ours is becoming more tangled with the more trips and dates we go on.

I'm supposed to treat this as a serious relationship and not have fun at the same time but it's hard to do that with the person you can easily relate to and get along with like a house on fire.

My feelings are starting to grow the more time I spend with her. I mean I had already developed a little crush on her before we 'officially' got together but now that we are together they are growing. It is hard to sit and just not catch feelings when the things you do are what normal people in a normal relationship do. The guilt continues eating me up but I try and hide it.

My dad can never find out about these feelings that are brewing otherwise I'm dead or maybe he'll kill the both of us and figure out a way to get rid of her family on his own because I failed to do that. I have asked questions about her dad's turf and all that and I'm getting information and so far so good. We just waiting on November to come so we can attack and move on.

I go to my office and get some paperwork done. I still haven't figured out what plan they are working for when they attack us but I'm going to assume they will attack us at one of our warehouses and all that. I guess i can't do my own research cause there is nothing on her phone. The only thing I can do is keep my weapons ready and ask more questions.

After working I go to the kitchen and make myself some dinner. I decide to make chicken and rice with cabbage. I wish Amu can come and cook for me. Her cooking is really good especially the Mexican dishes she makes. After cooking i dish up for myself and i go sit in the living room and catch up on some of the shows I've missed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Sir there is someone that wants to see you." says my PA. "You can let the person in." I say. She nods and goes to fetch that person. Manqoba comes in and we greet each other. "Do you need anything?" she asks. "No thanks I'll be fine." I answer. She nods and leaves.

"Ngingaksiza ngani." I ask. (What can I help you with?)  "You need to use some of your qualifications that you hide from the outside world." he says and we chuckle. "My assassin qualifications?" "Yes." "Why is that?" "Once justice was served for me I had to wait until the case dies down and now that it's dead I'm ready to attack."

"Why can't Nqobi do it for you?" I ask. "His got the skills but it isn't as good as yours. I would hire Amu but then she doesn't have to get her hands dirty. Plus a little birdy told me that these people were after both our families." he says. "Do you have any clue who it could be?" "No clue."

"So who do you want me to get rid of?" I ask. "I want us to work together and get rid of the witnesses and your girlfriend because they sold us out and we almost landed in jail. You can do whatever you want with your girlfriend because she was yours but I want us to torture the other two." he answers and i smirk.

"One of the reasons why you got arrested." I say and we chuckle. "This time we won't leave any evidence. We burn the bodies and the building they were in." he says and i nod. "The prosecutors shouldn't be harmed." "I agree. I wanted to harm them but then I realised that we will be causing the spotlight to come to us and we don't need that." I hum in agreement.