Flirtatious conversations?

Amukelani's POV

"This shit is way bigger than i thought but I knew it couldn't just be a coincidence that your motives are the same." I say. "Mmm. And its about to be rollercoaster cause this is just the beginning. Thank you for telling me I'll let my dad know." says Manqoba. "We have to be ahead of the player so I couldn't just keep this to myself." He chuckles.

"So you got a game plan on how to prove that she is lying?" he asks. "Since we bringing the boyfriend and your brother to the stand we will show the court that she is lying." I say. "This better work." "I need to be strategic about this whole plan." "This mysterious guy could be dangerous." "Not could be, he is dangerous."

He sighs. "I'll see you in the next meeting." he says. "Sharp. Make sure you look nice for the gala." I say and he chuckles. "Okay. I can't wait to see your outfit." "I'm bringing my A game." We chuckle and he leaves.

I take my keys and walk to Jessica's office. I knock on the door and she says come in. "Are you ready to go?" I ask. "You done with the meeting?" she asks. "Yes." "Okay then let me take my stuff and we can leave." She takes her stuff and we walk to my car.

We get inside and i drive to our destination. I shuffle my playlist and the song You don't know me by Summer Walker starts playing. We sing along and she starts to sniffle a bit.

"You know i gave this relationship my all." she says. I actually feel bad for her. This is why you should be the player in the relationship. "Let it all out." I say. "I loved him and i thought he loved me. The way he treated me was so different from my past relationships." "That's what guys that are wearing a mask do." "And i feel stupid for falling for him."

"Falling for him might be your biggest mistake but your biggest blessing is the baby you are carrying." I say. "I know and I'm so excited to become a mother but i thought i would be happy and married by the time I have a kid." she says. "We all plan our lives but then the universe has other plans. I even told myself that i would be married by 25 but look many years later I'm still the biggest player." She laughs.

"You still young and fresh." she says. "That I know boo." I say and we laugh. "Don't cry over him, he is not worth it." "Yeah he isn't." "Can I start laughing at your relationship." "Nope." "I'll laugh behind your back then." "Mxm." "Don't cry over him he is just a stupid ass bomblaclaat that lost a rare gem."

"He is one." she says. "And that wife is a cow for staying with a man that uses his stick to think and not his brain." I say. "Okay you taking it too far with the insults." "And you were blind to fall for him. What the hell were you doing with a married man?" "I didn't know he was married he never wore his ring." "That stupid cow nje must stay out of your way otherwise I'll strangle him myself." "Okay that's enough."

We get to our destination and we go inside the restuarant. "I'll sit here and just signal me when you need help." I say. "Ngiyabonga." she says. (Thank you.) I sit down and the waiter comes to take my order. I order a glass of wine. I wasn't planning to eat here. I use my phone to not raise any suspicion that he is being watched. After a while they were done talking she stands up and leaves. I signal the waiter to bring the bill. I pay my bill and stand up and catch up to her.

"How did it go?" I ask. "Better than i expected." she says. "He should have fucked up so i can beat him up." "You have a strong hate for that guy neh." "Men in general." She laughs. "He is willing to be apart of our child's life without anything in return. He will tell his family and wife soon."