Tension and Anger?

Amukelani's POV

I try to wake up but there is an arm around my waist preventing me from getting up. I look to the side and see Sthembiso sleeping. Doesn't he know it's a weekday and some of us work for a living? I try to get up again but he pulls me closer to him. "Ndoda susa isandla sakho." I say. (Remove your arm.) "No." he says. "What do you mean by that?" "No."

"For your information its a weekday and i work for a living." I say. "So?" he asks. "So what?" "Why can't we stay in bed?" "Are you deaf or did you just choose to ignore what i just said?" "The second one." "Mina Sthembiso I'm going to work. You are more then welcome to make yourself feel at home just don't burn this place down."

"Fine I'm waking up." he says and I roll my eyes. Why was it difficult to convince him to get out of my bed? He removes his arm and i go to the bathroom. "Cela ukugeza nawe." he says. (Can I bath with you.) "That's gonna make us more late." I say. "No. We will be saving water and time." "Okay fine." I open the door for him and he enters.

"Do you have another toothbrush?" he asks. "No but I have mouthwash." I say. "What kind of a person are you that doesn't have another toothbrush?" "A person that knows she isn't expecting guests that come emptyhanded to my place." "Sure sure you don't?" "Ngyadlala ikhona lapha ya." (I'm joking its in there.) "Here?" I nod.

He takes it out then we brush our teeth. This person is obsessed with hickeys cause he did the same as last time. "You obsessed with hickeys neh?" I ask. "Like I said, I am marking my territory for when someone wants to get to you and then they see this." he says.

"In summer you musn't do this cause i am not wearing multiple clothes to cover up." I say. "That's why they invented make up." he says and i roll my eyes and he chuckles. I guess my make up will be coming in handy summer.

We get in the shower and of course it wasn't an innocent one which makes us very late. After showering we get out and i get dressed. "Why the rush?" he asks in an amused tone. "Why not the rush." I say. "We still have more then enough time." I check the time on my phone and it's 8:00.

"I didn't know that 8 is still early in your books." I say. "Yes it is." he says. "Thina abanye si late." (Some of us are late.) "I'm sorry that i couldn't resist you." "I can sense the apology there." "No, I really am sorry." "And i can see that you mean your apology." "It's so nice to piss you off." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

I tie my butterfly locs and lay my edges. "Can you kindly exit this premesis for I have places to be, people to meet and money to make." I say. "Oh how kind of you to phrase it that way." he says and i laugh. "This relationship is filled with jokes." "Created by you." We laugh. "Chop chop."

We leave the bedroom and i make myself some weetbix. "Ngizokubona this weekend." he says. (I will see you this weekend.) "I might have made plans that don't involve you." I say. "You ditching me." "No I'm not I'm just saying." "Will you be busy the whole weekend or is it just the day?" "The day." "Then I'll fetch you when you come back." "Okay."

We give each other a hug and he kisses me. "Bye." I say. "Bye."  He takes his stuff and he leaves. This is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

♤♧♤♧
◇♡◇♡

Sthembiso's POV