Let the games begin?

Sthembiso's POV

I watch her go inside the salon and I sigh. I'm glad that I'm finally away from her. After seeing her sneak into my office I don't trust her at all...have you ever trusted her?...good point but now i don't trust her totally..

I checked the office to make sure nothing is out of place or there are any devices and I didn't find anything. I feel like she did something but I don't know what she did. I guess i have to give her the benefit of the doubt and make sure i have my guard up...you've always had your guard up..can you just stop telling me the obvious..

I was also annoyed at the fact she started mentioning my 'undying love' for Siyanda and the inability to trust because I haven't moved on from Siyanda which I'm not and i never have. I'm not going to dive into that thing but just know that I have moved on and I'm okay with everything.

I drive to one of the warehouse's so I can make sure the stuff is ready to be delivered. I haven't been here for a while. I was just waiting until the case dies down before I get back into business. Now that I'm back I feel glad cause I felt like a part of me was missing.

I get to the warehouse and I go inside. I see the guys package the goods. "Sanibonani." I greet. (Hello.)  "Yebo bozza."(boss.)  "Niright?" (Are you guys okay?) "Sijabulile ngoba sowukhona." (We are happy because you are here.) "Nami ngijabulile kuthi ngibuyile."(I'm happy to be back.) "Manje uzo deala nalo Sipho?" (Will you deal with Sipho?) "Don't worry about him I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget."

He nods. "And i hope the lesson I teach him is loud and clear and don't think you going to mess with me and get away with it cause your punishment will be way worse than his." I say. "Yebo bozza." "Let me check if everything is okay."

I check the weapons and the drugs to make sure there was nothing wrong. I also made sure they weren't transporting too many or too little drugs out of the country. While checking I get a call from my dad.

"Baba." I greet. "Are you at the warehouse?" he asks. "Yeah I'm checking to make sure everything is okay." "Is everything good so far?" "Yeah everything is okay. I'm just waiting for you to give us the green light so we can go ahead and deliver." "I checked the borders and the people on guard are under our payroll so you have nothing to worry about." "Okay then I'll let them know we can go."  "Sharp." I drop the phone.

Ever since I got arrested we have been taking extra precautions to make sure that we don't get caught. Even though the people that investigated me are under Melokuhle's payroll we still have to make sure the good ones, that's if they still exist, don't investigate us or suspect anything fishy going on.

I do a final check before I tell the drivers they can go. I make sure everything is packed and everybody leaves then I leave. I check the time and I'm guessing she's done doing her hair.

I drive back to the salon and I get out of the car and wait for her. I see her pay the lady and then she walks out looking gorgeous. This hairstyle suits her and I'm glad my R1200 didn't go to waste. 

"I like your hair." I say. "Ngiyabonga." she says and i can see her try to hide her blush. (Thank you.)  "Amukelani?" Her eyes widen with shock. I look up to see who just called her and I also get the shock of my life. Out of all people that catch us together it had to be him. I've always known the universe hates me.