Revenge? (part 2)

Amukelani's POV

I'm laying in bed starring at the ceiling with the thoughts in my head demotivating me from getting ready. I should be leaving to attend this stupid event that I know will be chaotic because shots will be fired at the end of the night but here I am chilling in bed feeling under the weather.

I've never been that kind of person to dwell in my emotions and try to feel because that is my least favourite thing to do. I don't really know how to connect with myself and truly know how to feel but today is not the case because these thoughts are refusing to leave me alone. Fucking hell.

The most dominating thought and something that I don't want to admit too but I think I'm in love with him. I know shocking considering the fact that I was holding my player status well and i got into this to not fall in love or catch feelings and i did the opposite and no one is going be there for me.

I've never felt this way before for any man not even my ex-boyfriend. The way Sthembiso makes me feel is different: I'm free when I'm with him, I'm heard which is something I'm not used to, I can still be crazy without fearing being judged by him. He makes me feel things I have never felt before and i hate it at the same time i love it.

I wish this feeling would last forever but after tonight I will be alone nursing a broken heart. I sigh and check my messages and i see one from Sthembiso and he sent me a picture of him in his outfit. I asked him to do this just to cherish him for the last time I guess.

Sthembiso Khoza💖: Okay I did it.
Me: Thank you, you look very handsome.
Sthembiso Khoza💖: I mean just look at this
Me: 🙄.anyways have a great time at the event and I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it.
Sthembiso Khoza💖: I'll bring you some food later on.
Me: Thank you. I shall see you then❤
Sthembiso Khoza💖: Bye.

I sigh and switch off the phone. I get out off bed and go to the bathroom to relieve myself. I've been in bed the whole day and i only got out to clean, bathe and make myself something to eat but I've been here ever since. I've never felt this way before I'm just tired of every thing and everyone I don't know if i will ever move on from this.

I wipe myself and flush the toilet. I wash my hands and walk back to my room. I removed the devices that were in his office while he was gone. I couldn't just leave without getting rid of them first. Last night nje was the best night of my life. We just danced, talked and made love. Yesterday emotions were deep and felt I'm sure he felt it too.

I shouldn't be thinking about him anymore. Now I should be moving on from him and forget this year ever happened and forget I fell for my enemy. I get inside the blankets and take my phone and go on Netflix and watch some movies just to temporarily forget the problems that await me.

£

Big sis💖: You need to come Amukelani. I know you were avoiding every thing but please come.
Me: Are you dying?
Big sis💖: I may not be dying but you are needed please come.
Me: Fine then I'm on my way.

I throw the phone on the bed and sigh. I already received a message from Aphelele asking if I'm coming and now Asanda is begging me to come because it might go down. Now I should put my life in more danger. Yes I am interested in knowing the reason but I'm better of here in the house.