Roles reversed?

Amukelani's POV

"I'll release the sextape." says Nkosana. "What?!" . We tryna escape we tryna come out... "What sextape are you talking about?" I ask."Darling when we were busy I was recording and you wouldn't want your boss to know you slept with a client right?" "And what will it take to not release it." "Date me and let's be happy."

"Essentially what you trying to say is that in order for us to be happy you going to blackmail me." I ask. "Yes. Very smart. I liked the way you worded that sentence." says Nkosana. "Give me time to think about it." "Okay but make sure you make the right desicion that won't cost your career." "Okay." I drop the phone.

If he thinks we going to be together because of the sextape his got another thing coming. It's such an unfortunate that he doesn't really know who i really am. Now he just unlocked the evil side of me which is the psychotic side. I shall stress about that thing after court. I need all the rest and i can't let anything distract me. I switch off the lights and sleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear red pants with a matching blazer and a black bodysuit with black heels. I put on light make up and tie my braids into a low bun. I take my phone and bags and head downstairs.

I make myself cereals and sit on the bar stool and eat. Jessica comes downstairs and we greet each other. She makes herself food and sits next to me. "Are you ready?" she asks. "Yes. I'm excited to go to trial now its about to be interesting." I answer. The others come downstairs and we greet each other. They make themselves food and we eat.

After breakfast we take our stuff and Slindo and head to work. We drop Slindokuhle off at school then we go to the office. We only have two hours before the court case begins so we have time to do some other work.

I get inside my office and Jessica brings my iced cappuccino. "Any meetings for today?" I ask. "Nope. Are you okay?" she asks. "Yes why?" "You look like you not in the mood for a bit of friendly talk and you kind of intimidating." "Women go through that time of the month so probably its on its way." "Okay then. I'll tell you when we supposed to leave." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

I should try and hide how i feel cause i can't let anyone suspect that I'm not okay. When you not used to being asked if you okay you end up not liking being asked if you are okay.

I continue working and Jessica sends me a message to tell me it's time to leave. I pack up my stuff and take deep breaths. I need to calm down and keep my emotions in check. I cannot go crazy in front of everyone. I take my stuff and head to the car.

We drive off to work and I'm listening to the radio. The song Say my name by Destinys Child is playing. I start singing along and my nerves start decreasing. Music is really therapeutic. We get to the court and guess who we find...the paprazzi. I shouldn't be surprised because this is a high profile case. The Spritz have been killing for years and have never been caught so this is shocking for them.

We get outside of the car and they start taking photos. We both wear our gowns and we go inside. We find Manqoba and his family waiting for us and we exchange greetings. We go sit down in our places and i walk to the bathroom.