Huge thunderstorm?

Sthembiso's POV

I watch her enter the restaurant. She is looking around to make sure nobody is following her. She gets to the table where the lawyer is sitting and she takes of her hoodie. I put in the listening devices so I can hear their conversation.

"Why the hell are things not looking good on our side?" asks Siyanda. "I don't know why but i think somebody knows and it's that lawyer of his and she told them." says Nthabiseng. "What does my husband pay you to do?" "To not fuck up." "And what are you doing right now?" "I am fucking up big time." "Do you value your life?" "Yes i do. Please don't hurt me."

"Then fix this shit you created. Sthembiso Khoza and that bratty family of his needs to go down same goes for the Vikalazi's." says Siyanda. "And me and Kananelo will make sure of it." says Nthabiseng. "Good now get to it. You can't be defeated by that stupid bitch. She may be smart but we can outsmart her." "Okay. I'll fix it right away." I see them hug each other and Siyanda leaves the place.

Now that I've heard with my own ears the hate she has for me i feel hurt to say the least. I wouldn't say I'm broken or she broke me but wow she definitely fucked me up in the head. I don't think I can trust another woman after this. Things will never be the same. I just wish I could reverse and remove the day I met her because I wouldn't be in this situation. How stupid am I to allow this to happen to me?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I go to the boutique to go fetch my suit for the event. I can't believe I'm forced to go there but i know it would be incomplete without thee Khoza family and my dad will drag me there. He should be the one going to secure the bag and form alliances not me. I get inside the boutique and look for Pearl and i find her by the till. I go to the till and stand there waiting for her to finish with what she's doing.

"Oh hey I didn't see you there. You here to fetch your suit?" she asks. "Yes I am." I answer. "You know you could have called and we could have delievered it to you." "I just wanted to see if it's in good condition before I leave." "Okay." She walks to the backroom and fetches my suit and pair of shoes.

I take it from her and go fit it in the dressing room. It fits me perfectly and i like everything about it. They know what they doing here. I guess I'll be a regular customer in this place. I go back to the till and i see Pearl is busy with someone. I wait for her to finish and when she's done talking the person turns around and it's Amu.

"Oh hey." she greets. "Hi." I say. We just stand there staring at each other and she leaves. I guess she will be attending this event and couldn't escape it like me. This is about to be interesting. Sitting with your enemy at the same table. Hopefully they don't place us together or I'll scream (figuratively).

"Does it fit you?" asks Pearl. "Like a glove. You have just found yourself a regular customer and I'll make sure to recommend it to everyone else." I say. "Oh thank you i truly appreciate it. I can't wait to see you soon." "Me too. Bye." "Bye."