Spare my life?

Amukelani's POV

Today is the day where a bunch of shit is about to happen. I feel like October is going by slowly. I can't wait for this month to be over so I can have a nice girls trip with my friends and hopefully turn up as the city girls.

I talked to my dad when I found time and he was proud that i put the devices. Yeah yeah I was shocked to find out i made him proud considering the fact that he hasn't been impressed with my working skills since this whole thing started. I'm surprised Sthembiso didn't find anything cause i saw him enter his office looking for the devices but he didn't find them.

I'm glad he was blind during that time and may he continue being blind until its time for us to attack his family. I'm sure i have completed step two so we moving on to step three which is the final step, hopefully. I don't think i can put up with the fake dating.

Even though it's nice being with him cause he really knows how to treat a girl and knows how to satisfy a girl but it can be draining sometimes. It hurts seeing me play the child the way I'm playing him. Yes I know I said I like seeing them guys getting hurt but not in this way. I just hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me for what i did.

I'm interuppted from my thoughts by my ringing cellphone. Can't a girl get some alone time so she can think her actions through. I check the caller and its Kuhle. I wonder what he wants from me.

"Kuhlekonke Ngcobo." I greet. "I didn't do anything wrong so why are you addressing me by my full name Amukelani Mngomezulu." he says and i chuckle. "I just felt like being formal today." "Oh okay then let's be formal." "Is there an emergency?"

"Yes the emergency is about the investigation of that guy." he says. I had totally forgotten about that one, let's just hope Langa didn't do the same thing I did. "Can I call Langa and see how far he is with this thing and i might give him your number so you guys can talk without the middleman." I says. "Had you forgotten?" "No."

"She totally forgot." he mumbles. "I'm sorry but I'm sure he didn't forget. Let me call him now then I'll call you back." I say. "Okay I'll be waiting for you." I drop the phone and dial Langa's number.

"You do know I have a family right." he says. "You do know that I'm apart of that family right." I say and he chuckles. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena my favourite person in the world." (I'm good and you.) "And she wants something.." "Please don't look at it like that." "How can i not cause the only time you call me that is when you want something."

"Okay it is true but this thing is serious." I say. "Another tape?" he asks in an amused tone. "Oh shut up idiot its not that. It's about the guy i asked you to investigate." "Yeah what about him?" "Have you solved the case?" "Yes i have." "Okay good at least you didn't forget like I did."