Kiss and Make up?

Amukelani's POV

I get to his workplace and his receptionist takes me to his office. "So how does it feel living my life?" she asks. "What life is that?" I ask. "You two being together." "Ntswaki we are not together so get that out of your thick skull." "My name is not Ntswaki." "Ok ke Dikeledi we not together." She rolls her eyes.

I wonder what happened to that other receptionist cause i kind of miss her. We get inside his office and he smiles when he sees me. "Do you need anything else?" she asks. "No you can go." he says. She nods and leaves.

"If it isn't my favourite person in the whole world." I say. "Open the chair for yourself your arms are not dislocated." he says. "Okay fine. I sit down. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila. Why was Dikeledi thinking that you and i are together?" (I'm good too.)

"Who is Dikeledi?" he asks. "Your receptionist." I answer. "She thought we were together?" "Yes and she was like how does it feel living my life?" He chuckles. "Wow." "Where is your other receptionist?" "She found a better job opportunity." "She shouldn't have cause now when I come here I'll be stuck with Ntswaki." "Her name has changed now?" I laugh.

"Why are you here today?" he asks. "Because i want to visit my acquaintance, Mr. Zulu." I say. "Since when have you visited thee Langelihle Zulu without wanting anything?" "Since today. I'm trying to change my parasitic ways." He laughs. "You know that saying: once a parasite always a parasite." "You just made that up." We chuckle.

"What do you want besides visting me." he says. "I was hired to become a private investigator." I said. "Who hired you?" "My friend." "What does he want?" "Who framed Khayelihle Khumalo?" "When does he need it?" "As soon as possible because we have to prove his innocence." He takes a sticky note and pen and writes it down.

"Anything else?" he asks. I open my bag and take out a bottle of scotch. "Now that's what I'm talking about." he says. "Yes. I feel like you have been working too hard and i haven't rewarded you yet so here it is." I say. "Thank you."

He takes the bottle and puts it away. "How has life been?" I ask. "Its been okay and yours." he says. "Fine nothing new." "Don't lie we see you getting some." "And how do you know that?" "The caption you wrote on insta clearly states that you will come back a taken woman." "Yeah yeah." "So are you taken?" "Do you think I'm taken?"

"Yes." he says. "Am I that visible?" I ask. "The glow is definitely visible." "Oh well I should use the product more often." We laugh. "Is he hot?" "I can't answer that question." "Is he a film maker?" "You have started now." "It's just a question." "His just a businessman that is not in the film making business." He laughs.

"We've got to be extra precautious this time cause i would hate for him to die at a young age." he says. "Wabora wena." I say. (You bore me.) "I am your favourite person in the world so there is no way I am boring you." I laugh. "No I'm being precautious." "That's good cause the next time you come back with a complaint like this I'm definitely watching the video."

"Didn't know you into pornography." I say. "And i didn't know you a porn star in the making." he says and we laugh. "That's a good one." We chuckle. "I think I'm going to enjoy making fun of you because of this situation." "I saw it the day of the event that this acquaintanceship is about to be a rollercoaster because of this issue."

"But I'm supposed to make fun of you so you don't repeat the same mistakes." he says. "Didn't know it was for educational purposes." I say. "Everything I do or say is for educational purposes." "Giving tracking devices is educational?" "Yes. So people can learn that their partners are psychotic people in the making." I laugh.