Instigators?

Amukelani's POV

After him dropping me off I get inside my apartment and go to my bedroom. I take my laptop and start catching up on today's work. Even if i take a day off I will always do my work. I'm obsessed with what i do and its my coping mechanism since my life is always messed up. While working I get a call from Ayanda.

"911 what is your emergency." I say. "Help, I'm dying. Your father is trying to kill me." he says. "Calm down sir, I need you to take a deep breath in and out and explain what is going on exactly." "I just told your father that i made someone pregnant and he tried to kill me."

"Why on earth would Mr. Mngomezulu want to kill you?" I ask. "Ngyadlala he doesn't want to kill me." he says and i laugh. (I'm joking..)"Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "So how did he react after telling him the news?" "He was numb, he wasn't mad neither happy so I guess its a good thing."

"Deep down inside I know his happy that you making him a grandfather again." I say. "I know. Phela by us making kids sikhulisa isibaya sakhe." he says. (His kraal is growing.)"Wait until Asanda falls pregnant and that douchebag dies." "That would be the best day of my life."

"Please try telling that fool of yours to leave that good for nothing piece of kak that thinks bathing in cologne is a flex." I say and he laughs. "We all tried talking to her and she isn't budging. I think we should tell ubaba whats happening in her relationship." he says. "Or we can come up with a plan to kill him."

"You and your obsession with killing." he says. "It is apart of my job description after all." I say. "I think that's a good idea." "My ideas are way better than your dad's." "Don't start now with your complaining." "I wasn't complaining I was just stating facts." "You know what since I'm your younger brother and i care about you, you can start venting."

"I don't understand why your dad wanted me to date or seduce Sthembiso cause he could have easily planned a hit on the family then boom we are done and we take over their territory instead he wants us to take a long route like we going to Mozambique kanti we are here in Durban." I say. "I also don't understand his mentality." he says.

"Enough about me and my serious issues. Have you found out the gender of the baby?" I ask. "Yes and we are having a....drum roll please." he says. We make the sound of a drum. "A boy." "Oh for human sakes I wanted a girl." "Don't lie you have this fascination of having a boy child first then having a girl child." I smile and chuckle.

"I'm happy for you. Are you excited?" I ask. "Yes I am. I'm just nervous." he says. "What are you nervous about?" "If I'll be a good dad to my son and if I'll be able to protect him the way i want and hope to." "Don't worry. I think when you become a parent your mental health becomes stable." "How sure are you?"