Revenge? (part 1)

Ayabonga's POV

We finally land in Durban and we take our suitcases and drive off to the BnB we will be staying at until this whole thing is over. I know that they have also planned something hence they planned this surprise party for Smangaliso I just can't wait for everything to go down and i get rid of him and his sons.

The plan is to wait for everyone to leave before we attack them and set the place on fire just to get rid of the bodies. We just have to pretend throughout the night as if we like each other like we did in the gala and wait till the event is over.

"Are you going to tell Amu we have landed here?" asks Arabella. "I'll tell her the day before the event." I answer. "How long are we going to avoid this?" "I don't know but now is not the time to think about it. We need to get rid of the Khoza's and then we will talk to our daughter. I don't want emotions getting in the way."

She sighs. I know she is frustrated by the whole thing and she wants to make peace with Amu. I also want to make peace with my daughter but this has to wait until we are done with everything. "And you know we need to give her space for now because she is still with him." I say. "I know that I just miss my daughter." she says.

I rub her back soothingly. "I know we failed her big time but we still have time to talk about this and fix everything." I say and she nods. We get to the BnB and we take our bags and check in. They take us to our rooms and we leave the bags in our bedroom and go and sit in the living room.

"So what's this event for again?" asks Asanda. "The Khoza's are celebrating Smangaliso's birthday it's a surprise party for him." I answer. "So we going to attack when?" "After the event is over. I need all of you guys to be sober on that day I don't want any mistakes because of you guys being drunk." "We won't."

"What's going between you and Amukelani?" asks Aphiwe. "Meaning?" asks Arabella. "There is tension between you three and i want to know what's going on because she is not opening up to me." "There is nothing." I say and she glares at me. "There is baba and i know you are the ones at fault."

"Oh please Aphiwe cela singacalani manje ngikhathele." I say. (Let's not start now I am tired.) "Sizoyilungisa baba. Ma wahlala wathula." says Aphiwe. (We will fix it dad. Ma you are sitting and keeping quiet.) "Aphiwe please calm down. We just waiting for the war to finish and we will talk to her." she says. "You guys love postponing when it comes to your daughter but the other one hai you both jump."

"Aphiwe watch your mouth and tone." I say. "Do you want me to keep quiet about it. We all know how you failed her as her parents and you still continue doing such. When are you guys going to change?" asks Aphiwe. "Aphiwe we will talk to her." "After the war." "Yes after the war." "Mxm. You guys failed her ngikhathele yini shem." He stands up and leaves and i roll my eyes. (I'm tired of you guys.)

"Ayabonga don't roll your eyes you know your son is right." says Arabella. "I know he is right but I thought we agreed that we wouldn't talk about it until later on." I say. "Can you guys just get out I want to talk to your dad." They stand up and walk out. "I know I am just to blame for how our daughter turned out. We were there for her but we were never really there and we need to fix it. We need to start prioritising her too cause she is our daughter."