Keep It On The Down Low (part 2/3) I Love You

The next morning I drove over to Derek's calling him as I unlocked the door.

"Hey." he said.
"Hi." I smiled walking in and throwing my keys on the table. "I just got to the loft." I told him.
"Okay. My laptop is in the living room." He told me.

I walked into the living room stopping when I heard a thud. "Hello?" I called.

"Hi?" Derek replied. I chuckled.
"Not you. I thought I heard someone." I shrugged sitting on the couch and turning his laptop on. "Come home already" I whined.
"Just a couple more days, babe." he sighed into the phone.
"But I miss you." I typed in the password to log into the computer.
"I miss you too." He replied.
"Okay, so what am I sending you?" I asked logging into my email.
"There should be a file named 'New York pack' send that." He told me.
"That's a stupid name." I laughed.
"I didn't know what else to call it." He said. I sent him the file hearing someone in the other room.
"Derek I think someone else is here." I said nervously as I set his laptop on the coffee table in front of me.
"There shouldn't be." he replied.
"It sounds like there is..." I said. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. "Yup definitely someone here." I mumbled.
"Stiles, get out of the loft." Derek scolded. I obeyed getting up grabbing my keys from the table.

"Stiles?" I heard turning around.

"Scott?" I questioned my phone still pressed to my ear as Derek was talking to me.

Scott had one of his headphones in while the other dangled in front of him. I could faintly hear his music blasting through the small speaker.

"Stiles!" Derek yelled.
"Shut up, Derek." I said.

"Scott, why are you here?" I asked.

"Scott's there?" Derek asked.

"Derek put me on plant duty." Scott chuckled as he said 'duty'. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"You told Scott to water your plants but didn't think of telling me he might be here?" I said into the phone.
"Oh...I did ask him to do that..didn't I?" Derek questioned himself.

"Stiles." Scott said.

"Derek needed me to email him some file from his laptop."

"How'd you get in?" Scott asked.

"I uh it uh..I have a key..?" I said more as a question than an answer.

----

Finally! Derek was coming home today. I'm waiting at the airport for him to arrive. I've been thinking a lot about the fact that nobody knows about us. I don't know why we haven't told anyone.

I looked up seeing Derek looking around.

"DEREK!" I yelled running toward him. He dropped his duffel bag allowing me to jump into his arms. "I missed you so fucking much." my voice being muffled by his neck.

"I missed you too, Stiles." He said setting me down and kissing me. "I love you." he mumbled against my lips.

I smiled "what was that?" I asked. He chuckled

"I. Love. You. Stiles. Stilinski." He said pecking my lips between each word.

"I love you too, Derek." I replied.