But Still Beautiful

JoeyTribby58 Asked me to do a one-shot based off of this picture.

Sorry it took so long. I know I said it was going to be up a few days ago but I ended up getting sick. But, I'm feeling better now. Hope you like it. :)

The pain that coursed through my jaw forced my mind to concentrate back on what was happening. Everything was going good until Stiles walked in and I got distracted. The Alpha pack had been around a lot recently because Scott was a True Alpha they wanted him in their pack and were trying everything they could to get to him. And of course, they had to start a fight in the middle of one of the biggest Lacrosse games of the year.

"Stiles, get out of here!" Scott yelled as he was slammed into a locker.

I heard Stiles let out a whine but he didn't argue with Scott and I thought everything was okay, I thought he was okay. But boy was I wrong. Stiles screamed my name, Scott's name following right after. I pushed away from Kali and ran around the corner. Ennis was holding Stiles to the floor glaring up at me.

"No, not again." I muttered, flashes of Paige racking my memory.

Scott roared going straight for Ennis, Stiles moving away from the two, his hand holding his side and tears staining his cheek.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." I said dropping down next to him.

He shook his head, "Help Scott."

"Stiles, I have to get you out of here."

He looked over at Scott, "But, he can't do it alone."

"Stiles, just fucking go!" Scott snapped dodging a punch from Ennis.

He whimpered as I picked him up, "Don't you fucking die on me Stiles."

His grip around me tightened, "It hurts, Der."

--

I sat next to Stiles, I took him back to my loft, cleaned up his side, and put him in my bed. He'd been out since I got him into the car which is normally a good indicator that the bite took.

His groaning got my attention, giving me a weak smile he asked, "Where's everyone?"

"Just finished up with the game and the alpha pack, they're on their way here."

"Did you tell my dad?"

I shook my head, "N-No, shit, I should've called him."

He snorted, "It's fine, really. I just didn't know if he knew." He sighed, "So, I'm not dying, right?"

I shook my head, "Doesn't look that way."

"When am I gonna...ya know..."

"After the bite heals fully."