Mother's Day

Ah Yes. Its mothers day. Most people would spend it with their mother's, but not the pack.

The pups told Derek the night before to keep Stiles in bed all morning, Derek happily agreed to that before following his mate up the stairs and into to bed.

The next morning when Stiles tried getting up Derek tightened his grip around the other.

"Der, I gotta get up." Stiles yawned.

"No." he growled.

"I gotta make breakfast for the pack." Stiles whined.

"They aren't even awake yet." Derek lied. "Go back to sleep." he said listening to the whispers the betas were shooting each other downstairs.

"Der..." Stiles started feeling his eyes grow heavy again.

Stiles has gotten less and less sleep since he and Derek told the pack about their relationship. The pack now went to Stiles for everything instead of Derek. The alpha would constantly tell them it's not Stiles' job to pick up after them, or make dinner, but Stiles would always say "Der It's fine, I don't mind. Really." and the pack would go back to doing what they always do, making a mess.

So today, the pack wanted to treat Stiles to breakfast in bed and just a day to simply relax.

The pack walked into the master bedroom. To see Stiles drooling on Derek's chest and Derek slowly falling back asleep.

Scott shook Stiles awake "Hey, buddy." Stiles said.

"Happy mother's day!" The rest of the pack shouted as Isaac held a tray with breakfast on it.

Stiles laughed "I'm not a mom." He said.

"You're the pack mom though. " Isaac protested.

"And you do momish things." Scott added getting agreement from the others.

"Well, thanks." Stiles said.

Everyone but Isaac left the room. Most to spend the day with their actual mom's, Isaac however, sat on the bed watching Stiles. Stiles let Isaac pick food off of the plate and eat with him.

"Stiles, stop. I'm sleeping." Derek growled into the pillow.

"I'm not doing anything?" Stiles questioned before looking at Isaac who was poking Derek.

Derek lifted his head up looking at Isaac. The doe eyed boy stopped poking and looked back at his alpha.

"Hi pup." Derek said tiredly.

"Hi dad." Isaac smiled. Derek yawned and sat up stealing some Bacon off of the plate. He kissed Stiles.

"You're a good pack mom, baby." he said hearing Isaac groan in disgust.

"I'm in the room." The boy complained. Both Derek and Stiles laughed.

"What are we doing today?" Stiles asked after he and Derek got motivated and dressed.

"Whatever you want to do." Derek said hugging Stiles from behind.

"Yeah. It's your day mom." Isaac said.

They went to the park. Derek, Stiles, and Isaac. All the pack mom wanted was to spend time with his mate and his pup. The only thing that would make it better is if the rest of his pack was there with him.

"STILES!" Scott yelled coming up behind him.

"Hi, Scotty." Stiles said.

"The rest of the pack is on their way." Scott said happily.

Stiles smiled "How..?" Stiles started. Scott pointed at Derek who was messing around with Isaac in front of them. Stiles smiled happily to himself and waited to spend the rest of the day with his pack.

------------------------------------------------------
Happy Mother's Day.