Kiss Me

Cora sat quietly on the couch watching Stiles and I by the door. When our relationship was new it bothered me, when the pack would watch us, but now I don't really care. I picked Stiles up making him laugh.

"Der, I really have to go." He said, his laughter making me smile.

I sighed setting the younger boy back down. "Fine. Let me know how it goes."

Stiles nodded, "I'll be back over after." he said pushing onto his tip toes to press a kiss firmly on my lips.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, too." He smiled. "Bye, Cora!"

She waved focusing back on her phone. The metal door slammed shut and I made my way toward her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down.

She bit her lip, "Can I ask you something?" finally she picked her head up to look at me.

"Nope." I smirked making her hit me, I laughed. "Shoot."

"How'd you...never mind it's stupid." She started to push herself off the couch.

I pulled on her arm so she'd sit back down. "Hey, no, it's not. Talk to me."

"Well, you know how Isaac and I are kind of together?" I groaned. "Shut up. Anyways, he hasn't kissed me yet. Like, he hasn't even tried."

I snorted, "Good. I'll fucki-"

"Derek!" Cora snapped.

I sighed. "Sorry, continue."

"I'm just kind of over it..."

"Did you ask him about it?"

She shook her head. "I was gonna just...ya know, kiss him. But I don't..." She looked down. "How do you just know when to kiss Stiles? Even like before you two made it all official and shit. You said you just kissed him, how'd you know when to kiss him?"

I smiled thinking about it.

Stiles was babbling on about Star Wars for the hundredth time that night as we walked down the road, my hands buried deep in my pockets as his flailed throughout the air. The way the moonlight reflected off his skin made him look more beautiful than I had thought before, than I thought possible.

I reached toward him grabbing his hand, he paused for a second before continuing, squeezing my hand. I stopped him from walking and turned to face him. He didn't pause his rant as he turned toward me and continued to explain the plot of the movie to me. I pressed my lips against his feeling him kiss back. When I pulled away he smiled and dropped his head. The blush on his face started to fade as he laughed lightly and lifted his head to continue what he was saying.

"Derek?"

I shook my head. "I'm thinking."

"What the hell do you mean I can't go!? You're not my boss? I can do whatever the fuck I want to De-"I pushed into his space wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing my lips against his. I felt him snake his hands around my neck and tangle his fingers in my hair. "I swear if you tell me I look cute when I'm angry I'm going to kick you in the balls." He said, smile plastered on his face.

-

We were standing around the loft, it was another stupid pack bonding that Scott and Stiles demanded we had. I was leaning against the counter talking to Erica, Boyd, and Isaac when Stiles walked in with Scott. He smiled walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.