Love Me Like You Do

tiannahxrondale this is your request.

Stiles POV

I heard my window get pushed open and turned to see the broody wolf step inside. "Hey sourwolf" I said yawning. "Hi Stiles." He responded laying next to me. I chuckled "take your shoes off you scum." I said cuddling next to him. He toed off his shoes letting them fall to the floor one after another with a small thud
"S'your dad home." He said. "No." I replied. He hummed contently pulling me closer to him.

I got up the next morning for school seeing Derek was still asleep. I shook him awake. "What?" He groaned "my dads guna be home soon." I said. He yawned and sat up. "See you later?" He asked. I nodded "what's the meeting about?" I asked starting to get ready for school. "Guess you'll have to show up and find out." He joked. "Wow. See if I ever let you come over again." I joked back.

As soon as I got to school Scott slammed me against my locker. "Ow." I whined. "Stiles, this is Tyler." He introduced me to some guy. "Uh, hi." I smiled. He had on glasses, a gray tee, and jeans. "You guys should talk." Scott smiled pushing me toward him and walking off. "Hi" he laughed catching me from falling. "H-hi" I said again. "I already said that.." I mumbled feeling my face heat up when I realize he was still holding onto me. He smiled "you busy after school?" He asked. "N-not until 5." I replied. "Wanna go get a smoothie or something?" He asked. I nodded "sure. Uh here." I scribbled down my number on a piece of paper. "Text me?" He nodded, our gazes locked together. The bell rang making me jump. "I should.." I started. "Me too." He smiled.

I walked into Derek's loft smiling at my phone. "So do you like him?" Scott asked. "Go away." I smiled. "You do. Don't you? You smell like him." Scott pushed on. "He's cool. We hung out after school." I said sitting on the couch noticing Derek glaring at me."I thought you'd like him." Scott said. "Can we get on with the meeting?" I asked.

Everyone started to head home at the end. I stayed behind like I normally do. Its weird to think Derek and I used to hate each other. Now, I'm as close to him as I am Scott.

"Der, are you okay?" I asked. "You don't smell like pack, I don't like it." He said scrunching his nose. "sorry I was with-" I started getting cut off. "I don't care who you were with Stiles." He snapped. "What did I do?" I asked walking over to him. "You didn't do anything." He mumbled. "You're acting like you're mad at me.." I said softly feeling him pull me into a hug. He pushed his face into my neck before rubbing his cheek against mine. "Stop scenting me and tell me what's wrong." I demanded. He growled looking at me. "I don't like him." He said. "You don't know him." I replied. "I don't have to." He snapped. "You're so confusing!" I yelled pushing him away. "I like you, idiot!" He snapped. "Y-you do? Me?" I asked quietly. He nodded. "I just...I haven't been able to get up the nerve to ask you.." he said softly. "Y-you're funny and cute. And the most amazing person I've ever met. The thought of you not being in my life literally fucking hurts Stiles. I just...I'm pretty sure I love you. I need you." An impulse took over and the next thing I knew I was kissing the wolf. When I finally realized what I did I pulled away. "I-I shouldn't of.." I started. "I can't." I said. "What do you mean you can't?" He asked. "I just turned 17. I can't. My dad would kill us both. A-and I don't want to hide a relationship for a year and I just..I'm sorry I can't." I said feeling tears well up in my eyes. "Don't do this Stiles. Y-you can't just kiss me and then.." he started. "I'm sorry. Its not like I'm anything special. Y-you'll get over me." Said running out.

Derek POV

"I'm sorry. Its not like I'm anything special. Y-you'll get over me." He ran out. "You can't get over your mate, Stiles." I said softly knowing he wouldn't hear me before punching the wall.