Stiles 'Grumpy' Stilinski

I stole idea of a grumpy Stiles off a post I found on tumblr but I lost the link so credit goes to them I'm just making it a story now. My birthday was on Wednesday and it was kinda shitty but I woke up this morning to see I reached 1K followers on here and I don't understand why but god am I thankful. I love you all so much, I don't even know why anyone reads my stories when there are so many better authors out there than me but thank you guys for all the support. It truly means the world to me and I can't express in words how much I fucking love every single one of one. We're like a big ol' family. <3

Stiles Stilinski is NOT a morning person. Like at all. Even a little. If you wake him up you could risk being the victim of; maiming, being cussed out, creative threats, a death stare that could rival every Hale on their best day, getting stuff thrown at you, being told in the most descriptive way every single failure you've ever committed, possibly murder.

Derek Hale has figured out the best ways to deal with Stiles during the morning, especially on bad days.

For starters, Derek places a giant body pillow in place of Derek's arms when he gets out of bed because Stiles pouts when there's nobody there to cuddle and Derek can NOT handle that. (Seriously, it even has one of Derek's henleys over it since it smells like him because Stiles gives this disappointed pout and little broke 'you were gone' and Derek wants to castrate himself for putting that look on the boy's face). He also makes sure that there's a full pot of coffee for Stiles and breakfast is always ready and cut up into bite size pieces because Stiles + Morning + Knives = Disaster.

Derek's always waiting in the same spot, lap open for Stiles when he finally clambers down the stairs still half asleep and decides to curl back into Derek, dozing off on the wolf's chest as he attempts to eat the breakfast waiting for him.

And, absolutely no questions before double digits are on the clock. Not even something stupid as "good morning" or "I love you" unless he wants a death glare the rest of the day.

But, sometimes Derek's in his own funks and getting out of bed himself is a struggle, let alone trying to get Stiles up. Even then when Stiles comes home and Derek asks, "How was your day?" getting a snarky reply from Stiles in return. ("Fucking horrible, like the entire world is at the moment, what do you think?") The wolf just turns on Stiles' favorite show, feeds him snacks, and cuddles the crap out of him.

"How about now?" He'll ask.

Stiles will snuggle in closer but mutter, "I don't fucking know."

He knows Stiles gets really pessimistic when shit goes down. Stiles going right into "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND IT'S MY FAULT" mode, Derek gives him space then. He doesn't leave him alone but he doesn't ask, he doesn't speak. He just sits nearby until Stiles wants to talk.

Basically, their relationship consists of Stiles staring grumpily, holding a teddy bear, muttering about capitalism and stupid werewolves and the damned foster system, while Derek stands there staring at his boyfriend with hearts in his eyes thinking 'yeah, that's my boyfriend.'

This is really extremely short but I don't have the motivation or energy to write anything more.