You'll Always Have A Home

I don't know what this is but here ya go

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Where am I supposed to go!?"

"I don't care just get the fuck out! I don't want to see you here again!"

I sat up in a cold sweat, rubbing my hands over my face as I climbed into the front seat of my jeep and turned it on. It'd gotten quite cold tonight and I probably wasn't going to fall back asleep any time soon. I checked my phone seeing a couple texts from Scott, one from Derek, and another from Isaac. I was surprised my dad hadn't shut my phone off yet. Maybe he was just waiting for the phone plan to end, it was getting close, I'm sure. I clicked on the radio keeping the volume low as the heat finally started to kick in. I sighed and leaned back before finally looking at my messages.

(1:32 A.M.)
From: Scotty Boy
Hey, you're not home? Everything okay??

(1:54 A.M.)
From: Scotty Boy
Stiles, where are you? Answer your phone.

(2:26 A.M.)
From: Sourwolf
Scott told me you're not home, where are you?

(2:35 A.M.)
From: Isaac
Stiles, are you okay? Scott's freaking out.

I sighed looking at the time seeing it was nearing three now, I replied to them in a group message:

I'm fine, sorry I didn't answer I fell asleep. I'm staying at my cousins this weekend. I thought I told you guys that.

(2:55 A.M.)
From: Scotty Boy
You never told us that.

(2:56 A.M.)
From: Sourwolf
You're okay though??

(2:58 A.M.)
To: Scotty Boy, Sourwolf, Isaac
I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you.

(3:00 A.M.)
From: Isaac
Just glad you're okay :)

(3:04 A.M.)
From: Sourwolf
It's fine, just had to make sure you're okay.

(3:08 A.M.)
From: Scotty Boy
You should be sorry, I nearly shat myself you ass.

(3:12 A.M.)
From: Scotty Boy
Glad you're not dead though.

I snorted at Scott's message and tossed my phone onto the passenger seat. I don't know what to do.

--

"You look like shit." Scott said to me Monday morning at school.

"Thanks." I replied rubbing my neck.

He sighed, "You okay?"

"I just slept wrong."

Scott nodded and started to talk about the date he had with Allison last night.

That's how the day went on, the same way it normally does. The pack focused on themselves, they included me a little but normally just wanted help on homework or to be the tie breaker in an argument. It was normal.

Then lacrosse practice started. Jackson was a dick. Coach made us do suicides. Scott was too focused on impressing Allison who was watching in the bleachers. Afterwards, I waited for everyone to leave before I took a shower. I made it fast, being at the school late at night creeps me out. When I was done I found my way to the parking lot and started driving. This time, I stopped at the cemetery to see my mom.