Never Leave Me

Everyone knew Stiles was struggling but they never thought he'd take it as far as he did.

The pack made sure to ask him how he was doing every day, tell him how important he is, that he's needed. But after the nogistune situation Stiles just wasn't Stiles anymore.

He was sad, depressed. He stopped talking. Instead of going out with the pack he stayed in. They knew he was on medication for depression, they knew he was forced to go to counciling, they knew leaving him alone to long was never a good idea.

But they left him alone. They left him when he needed them the most.

"I'm sorry you can't see him" Melissa, Scott's mom, informed the pack. "Why?" Scott cried. "His dad doesn't think it's a good idea right now." She said sadly. "He's okay though right?" Scott wiped the tears from his face. She pulled her son into a hug "he's okay Scott." She told him.

When Stiles was finally allowed to go home he opened the door to see the pack. His dad had agreed to let them see him now. Stiles smiled at the pack immediately being wrapped in a hug.

By Derek.

Derek didn't let go of Stiles for an hour and even then he didn't want to let go. "Der" Stiles started. "I need to sit down" he said knowing that he was only still standing because Derek had such a strong grip on him.

Derek let go enough for Stiles to move but still gripped him for support.

Sitting in the couch Derek pulled Stiles into his lap hugging the younger boy again. "Der, I'm okay." Stiles said. "Don't ever do that again." Derek said softly. "I won't." He replied. "I'm serious, never leave me." Derek said inhaling Stiles' scent. Stiles sighed relaxing into Derek's grip.

When Stiles started falling asleep is when the pack decided it was a good time to leave, although he was still on Derek's lap. Derek didn't care. He wasn't leaving. He wasn't going to let Stiles go any time soon.

There was a loud sigh from the kitchen. The sherrif was on the phone currently and Derek tried not to listen in. "Derek, can you stay here with him? I got called in I won't be back until the morning." Mr. Stilinski asked walking into the living room. Derek nodded. "Thanks." He sighed again. "There's money on the table if you two get hungry. He's guna want curly fries after all the hospital food..." he looked around like he was forgetting something. "He'll be okay Sir. I promise." Derek said feelind Stiles move. "Shut up" Stiles mumbled into Derek's neck making his dad chuckle.

"Hi" Stiles said sleep weaving through his voice. "Hi." Derek replied rubbing his hand up and down Stiles' back. "I'm hungry." Stiles mumbled. Derek laughed "okay." He said. "Why'd you stay?" Stiles asked "you're dad asked m-" he was cut off "no, when the pack left." Stiles said. "I wasn't ready to leave." Derek tightened his grip around the younger male. "Why?" Stiles asked. "You almost died Stiles. I'm not going to just leave. I'm not leaving you. Okay?" Derek said sternly.

Stiles was quiet for a moment lifting his head a placing a soft kiss on Derek's cheek. "Don't ever leave" he whispered getting up. Derek grabbed his hand pulling him down again kissing him passionately. "I'll never leave you Stiles." He said. Stiles smiled at the alpha wrapping his arms around his neck. "Promise?" Stiles asked shyly. "Promise." Derek pecked his lips again. "Now let's get your damn curly fries." He said making the pale boy smile.