Prom Night

This is for toonsgeek sorry it took so long to get up.

Hope you like it!

Derek walked up behind Stiles at his locker. Wrapping his arms around the younger boy he spins around hearing him giggle. "Der, stop." He laughed. Derek set him down smiling as they made eye contact.

"Good morning" Stiles smiled. "Good morning gorgeous." Derek said kissing him softly. "You coming to my game?" The broody wolf asked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Stiles smiled. "Just don't go all wolfie on them." He joked. "Once again, just because you dreamt it, doesn't mean it's real." Derek laughed. "Yeah, yeah."

"They're such fags. I can't believe he dumped you for that." Some girl said to Braeden, Derek's ex, as the pair walked past. "I know. He's not even cute." Braeden responded.

"Cut the shit Braeden." Derek snapped, turning to face her. He knew Stiles kept walking, he knew how upset he got when people made comments. "I'm just stating the truth, Derek." She snapped back. "No, you're just being a bitch. I don't get why I ever wanted your nasty ass. You literally live off hurting other people. Get over yourself." He growled following after his boyfriend.

"Stiles, babe, don't listen to her." He told the other. "Der, stop, I just, I'm not in the mood okay? I appreciate it but..it's not going to fix anything. Just let me mope, okay?" He said softly. "I can't let you be all upset Stiles. She's a bitch, she's just jealous of you." Derek said as they stopped outside of Stiles' class. "Yeah, well she had you first." He mumbled walking into the classroom. "Sti-" he was cut off by the bell.

Derek POV

After school I watched Scott and Stiles walk into the gym. The game wasn't starting for another hour but they always came early.

I walked over to them. "Hey babe, Scott." I said. Stiles wrapped himself around me as Scott returned my greeting with a smile.

"You're guna do awesome." Stiles said softly in my ear biting on the bottom of it. "do I get a reward if I do?" I said back kissing his jawbone. "Guess you'll have to find out." He smirked kissing me as my coach called me back over.

It was the end if the game. 10 seconds in the clock, the net wide open, I had the ball. But, that's when I heard it.

Kate.

"You don't deserve him. You're a loser. Derek is so much hotter than you. He's guna dump you any day now." I turned to see Stiles get up and walk out. I growled and turned my attention at Kate chucking the ball straight at her, hitting her perfectly in the face, then running out of the gym to find Stiles despite the yells from my coach and the principal.

"STILES!" I yelled getting him to stop. I turned him around. "Babe, it's not true." I said. "It still hurts Derek! Everyone hates me! I didn't even do anything! Why do I get bashed for you liking me!?" He asked. "I don't know. But none of it is true. I like you, a lot. A-and if I don't get suspended for chucking a ball at Kate's face, then you're going to prom with me." I demanded. "You chucked the ball at her face?" Stiles asked shocked. "She was being a bitch. She deserved it." I said seeing him smile. "Thanks."

Thankfully, I didn't get suspended. Detention everyday for the rest of the month, but not suspended.

When prom night finally came I couldn't wait to pick Stiles up. We were both on the ballot for prom king. I knew he didn't want it, he doesn't like the attention but he'll live.

I pulled up to his house knocking on the door and being greeted by his dad. He walked out smiling at me. "I can't believe you're making me go to prom." He said "well, I am." I smiled. He rolled his eyes. "I'm staying at Derek's tonight." He told his dad. "You told me." His dad said. "Forgot. Love you, bye." He rushed out making his dad laugh.

Prom was fun for the first half. Then Kate and Braeden butted in and had to be assholes. I begged Stiles to stay just for the crowning. "I just want to leave" we fought until the crowning, I won.

The look on Stiles' face when he was called was priceless. He walked up to the stage nervously turning down his chance at a small speech. They called me up after. I wasn't actually sure if this was going to happen but I really hoped it would.

"So, unlike my gorgeous boyfriend, I do have something to say." I started seeing him blush as I pulled him under my arm. "All you bitches and assholes out there that don't like my relationship can fuck off." I had to move away from the principal who was trying to take the mic from me. "I love him, I love him with all my heart and no matter what you do, it's not going to change that. So, next time you want to make a comment about us, don't. I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of you, and I will. I'm so sick of everyone putting him and our relationship down just because they don't approve. I DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL ON WHO I DATE. Stiles Stilinski is mine, will always be mine, and I'm always going to protect what's mine." I turned to look at him. "I love you, so much." I said before turning back to the rest of our peers. "You can all fuck off." I dropped the mic and picked Stiles up running outside away from the principal and other teacher as our classmates cheered(aside from the few assholes).

"I love you too." Stiles said on the ride home. I smiled. "I can't believe you did that." He said softly. "I love you, I wanted everyone to know." I told him. "Well, I'm glad you did." He said softly. "I'm glad you're mine." I said seeing him smile. "I'm glad I'm yours too."