Only Fools

@Mr_Snugz here's your request. Sorry it took so long, I hope you enjoy it.

Stiles POV

I smiled to myself as I pulled the blanket up more. I just got home. I was with Derek all night and God was it great.

"Stiles." Derek laughed. I can't think of anything that sounds more beautiful then Derek's laughter.

"What??" I smiled turning around.

He pushed me gently up against the white fence bordering the sidewalk. "I'm glad we did this." He said his hands fitting perfectly on my waist. I nodded biting my lip as he slowly leaned in.

I sighed thinking about the night. He's getting me Friday so we can do it again but it's way too long to the weekend. It's too long before I can drown in him.

He's driving me wild.

Friday came and went as a blur. Derek was getting me soon. It's 6pm and my anxiety is acting up. I watched him pull into my driveway and my mind goes fuzzy. He's all I thought about today.

Derek got out of his car pulling me into a hug before opening the passenger side for me. The music played low on the ride to his house. The only other noise was our breathing and my thoughts banging rapidly against the inside of my head.

I went to turn on the light when Derek stopped me. He pushed my into the wall. "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

"What do you wanna do?" He smirked.

"You." I said kissing him. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"I think that can be arranged." He grabbed my ass pulling me closer to him.

-----

Tuesday at school Scott was talking to me before practice. I tuned him out when I noticed Derek leaning against a tree by the field.

"Are you even listening to me?" Scott asked turning to see what I was looking at. "Why is Derek here?" He asked.

I smiled ignoring Scott and walking over to Derek who pushed himself off the tree to meet me halfway.

"Hey you." He said hugging me.

"Why are you here?" I smiled.

"I just wanted to see you." He smiled.

I shook my head. "What?" He laughed.

"You're driving me wild."

Derek POV

I walked into my room looking at my empty bed and smiled.

"Der, come back!" Stiles' laughter filled the room.

"What do you want?" I smiled turning around. He was curled up in my blankets smiling at me.

"Come cuddle, Sourwolf." He said in the cutest voice he could muster.

I sighed walking out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Stiles?" I questioned seeing the younger boy in my kitchen.

"Hey, Derek." He smiled turning back to the stove. "How'd your job interview go?" He asked.

I glanced at the clock seeing it said 3am. I sighed rubbing my hands over my face. I laughed harshly at myself as the tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'd rather fuel a fantasy than deal with this alone."

Stiles grabbed my hand pulling me along the path in the park.