Do You Want Me To Stay?

I'm so bad about updating. Like, I need to make a schedule or something. Sigh. 

This takes place in Season 5. It doesn't totally follow what's happened in the show. Okay, okay.

I pulled up to the gas station sighing as I got out. Being back in Beacon Hills was something I wasn't sure I wanted to do but the pack needs me. I got a call from Stiles the other night. He told me Scott doesn't believe him. He won't explain to me what he is talking about but I could tell he needs me. Scott texted me asking when I was coming back. Even Lydia called telling me to come home because shit is just fucked up right now.

I filled my car up with gas, paid, and got back in my car. 

"So, where to first?" Isaac asked me from the passenger seat. 

"I have to see Stiles."

--------------

I pulled up to the Stilinski residence seeing that the Sheriff wasn't home. Stiles' jeep wasn't sitting in the driveway either. I got out hearing Isaac mumble something about staying in the car. I shut the door making my way to the porch. I knocked hearing soft footsteps across the floor inside.

"Derek?" Stiles' voice was barely audible. He had bags under his eyes, he was paler than normal, he looked like he had lost weight.

"Are you going to let me in?" I asked.

"Oh, oh, y-yeah. Sorry." He said moving for me.

He plopped himself down on his couch watching me like a hawk.

"Are you going to explain to me what's going on?" I asked.

"I can't." He said softly. 

"Stiles, I can't help you if you don't tell me." I said leaning against the wall.

"Scott doesn't believe me." He said tears forming in his eyes.

I stayed quiet waiting for him explain.

"T-this guy, Donovan, he was going to kill my dad.  I didn't mean to Derek. H-he came after me. I didn't have a choice."

I watched the tears fall down his face before he finally buried his face in his hands.

"I didn't have a choice." He cried, his voice muffled.

I pulled him off the couch and wrapped him into a hug. "I believe you." I whispered into his ear feeling him tighten his grip around me. 

--------------

Stiles came with me to meet up with Lydia. I called her and we decided to get dinner since Isaac had been bugging for food. I listened faintly as the two caught up with each other. Stiles not bringing up anything he had told me. I noticed he kept rubbing his shoulder as if he was in pain. I sighed deciding not to mention it yet.

I pulled into a small diner turning my car off and getting out. The other two followed me inside finding a booth to sit in while we waited for Lydia to get here. I gently pushed Stiles down in the booth and sat next to him. Isaac sat across from us. 

"God, I've missed Beacon Hills so much." Isaac smiled.

"I don't know why." Stiles muttered. "It's hell."

"Why? What's going on?" Isaac asked.

"Well, Scott has no clue what he is doing, the dread doctors are terrorizing the town, and I'm pretty sure by the end of this we're all going to be driven insane and locked up in Eichen" We heard behind us. We all turned to see Lydia as she sat down by Isaac.