Face Masks and Webcams

"Lydia I really don't want to do this." Stiles whined while looking at the strawberry blonde through the screen of his computer. "Just do it. Look even Scott did it." Lydia said pulling Scott into frame. "Its edible." Scott said licking his fingers. "Its taste really good. Feels gross though." Lydia pushed him out from in front of the camera. The pack was all at Lydia's because of a lost bet. Minus Stiles and Derek who were supposed to be going on a date soon but that wasn't going to get Stiles out of this.

"I swear to God Stilinski, just do it." Lydia snapped. Stiles sighed. "Fine" he said putting some of the mixture she gave him on his fingers. "It feels disgusting." He said. "Its a face mask it's not supposed to feel like fucking clouds Stiles." She said. He rolled his eyes wiping it on his face.

"How long do I have to leave this on? Derek's guna be here any minute." Stiles whined. "Like 5 more minutes." Scott said sitting behind Lydia with a freshly cleaned face. "You're face feels great doesn't it?" She asked. "It really does." He laughed.

"Uh Stiles what uh..umm..?" Stiles looked up seeing Derek. Quickly attempting to end the call with his friends he hit a random button.

"Face mask." He said he said not realizing he hit 'mute' and not 'end call' so everyone could still see what was going on.

"Who's Stilinski talking to?" Jackson asked as the pack watched the screen. Lydia had noticed his mistake and muted her end to see if anything would happen. "Derek. He walked in while Stiles still had the face mask on." Isaac chuckled. "Thats gotta be awkward."

Derek raised his eyebrows toward Stiles. "It's sexy right?" Stiles joked. Derek chuckled walking toward the younger boy. "Extremely" he said sarcastically before kissing the other. "I didn't wash it off ye-" Stiles tried before Derek connected their lips. "I really hope that's edible." Derek joked pulling away and licking part of the mask of his lips. Stiles nodded nervously. "Good" Derek smirked.

"What the-guys!!!" Lydia yelled getting everyone to walk back over. On the screen they saw Stiles laughing while Derek licked the mask off of him. "Thats disgusting." Jackson said. "Its kinda cute" Erica butted in. "Its like a car accident. I know I should look away but I can't." Isaac said getting agreement from Scott.

"Maybe I should lose bets to Lydia more often" Stiles laughed. "No" Derek said licking up the side of his face. "I don't know whether to be grossed out or turned on." Stiles said. "I just wish this crap didn't actually taste good" Derek said stopping. Stiles laughed grabbing a wash cloth and wetting it. Derek took it from him washing the younger boys face off. "You're so good to me." Stiles said over dramatically. "Yeah yeah." Derek said kissing him after his face was clean. "Whens your dad going to be home?" He asked. "Not for awhile." Stiles said biting onto Derek's lip.

"I THINK THEY'RE GUNA DO IT!" Lydia screamed. "Why are you still watching." Isaac sat back down next to her. "I can't look away" she said. They watched Derek pick Stiles up and set him on the counter during their heated make out session. Stiles took Derek's shirt off just in time for Derek to latch onto the others neck.

"You shut that stupid thing off right?" Derek asked Stiles. "I uh..oh my god..I think s-so." Stiles forced out while feeling Derek suck on his neck. "You think?" Derek stopped. Stiles looked around Derek his face turning red as he saw the pack laughing on the screen. "Maybe I didn't...." he said quietly. "Shut. It. Off. Now." Derek growled. Stiles nodded getting off the counter and walking toward the laptop.

The pack waved at the camera still laughing at them making Stiles' blush darken. Lydia blew a kiss to Stiles before he pressed 'end call' making sure it was the right button this time.

"That was a train wreck" Scott laughed. "I can't believe they almost did it" Lydia said. "I can't believe we almost watched." Isaac added. "Derek's probably pissed." Jackson stated. "Shit."

Derek's probably pissed.