I Trust You

Stiles POV
Stay awake.

Stay awake.

Stay awake.

Skinny, defenseless Stiles.

Skinny

Defenseless

Useless

I'm losing my mind
I'm losing my mind
I'm losing my mind
I'm losing my mind
I'm losing my mind

"Derek" I cried.

Derek POV
Something was wrong. Something was very wrong and I couldn't figure out what it was. All I knew is it was keeping me up at night and I couldn't take it much more.

"Derek" I heard a cry. I heard Stiles.

"Shit."

I made my way to the Stilinski house climbing through Stiles' window. He's been having night terrors ever since the nogitsune.

"Stiles?" I said seeing him laying in bed. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him. He shook his head starting to cry. "I can't do this anymore." He cried. "Don't say that. You'll get through this okay." I told him. "I'm so tired Der." He let out. I layed down next to him. "C'mon. Come here." I said pulling him over. He rested his head on my chest. "Go to sleep. I'll be right here all night." I felt him nod his head.

Around 2am Stiles started screaming. I held him tighter. "Wake up." I said. I was never good with stuff like this. Throw a fucking kanima through my window and I'll take care of it. Give me a broken boy and I break myself.

"Stiles, wake up. Please." I shook him. His eyes shot open. "You're okay" I told him. "Make it stop" he cried. "If I could I would darling." Stiles squeezed me. "You're not guna leave me right?" He asked innocently. Fear squeezing the contents of each word. "I'll never leave you." I said.

It was quiet and I actually thought Stiles had fallen back asleep "I trust you Derek" I listened to his heart beat. Not a skip, a rise. Nothing. It was steady. He was honestly telling me he trusts me.

What did I do? Why does he trust me? I've only ever threaten him.

"I know you threaten me a lot, but you're always there for me. I appreciate it." He said as if reading my mind. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you Stiles." I told him. "I love you." He looked at me. "Really?" He asked. I nodded "always have." He tried snuggling closer to me. "Now you're never allowed to leave me." He said. "I'm okay with that." I answered.

Stiles fell asleep shortly after. Sleep consuming me matching his breaths.

"Derek" Stiles said softly shaking me. "Yeah?" I yawned. "Can you let me up" he laughed softly. "Oh sorry." I let go of him. Stiles walked into the bathroom for a minute before crawling next to me "I love you too" he said. I tightened my grip on him. "Prove it." I joked. He leaned up kissing me. "You first" he bit my lip. "With pleasure." I flipped us around so he was underneath me.

"If you want me to stop just tell me" I said before starting. "Seriously? Me? I'm the horniest virgin ever and you think I'm going to have a problem being fucked by a God?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious." I said. "Der, I already told you. I trust you." I nodded "okay" I attached my lips to his.

He has every reason to resent me, yet he trusts me. That..well...it's a fantastic feeling.

So I was going to write smut but I'm tired and I need to sleep. Sorry.

For that story I asked you guys about, I posted the first chapter is called "Love Alone Is Worth The Fight" if you still want to read it, please do. Comment what you thought. I want to know if I should continue it or not.

Thanks!!