Love The Way You Lie

This is for the wonderful tiannahxrondale I hope you like it. I tried my best. It took me awhile to figure out exactly what I wanted to do with this but here it is.

Stiles POV

I sighed as the clock hit 2am and Derek still wasn't home. I choked out a sad laugh and climbed the stairs to our room. We have been together for 3 years, I'm surprised our relationship just started spiraling down. I figured Derek would've broke it off a long time ago.

When I woke up the next morning I felt Derek wrapped around me. I smiled, I always loved the feeling of being in his arms. I feel safe, I've always felt safe with Derek.

I looked at our hands which were intertwined on the bed when I noticed a number written on his hand with the name 'Gabriel' next to it. I pushed him off of me and stormed downstairs. "Stiles?" He called. Ignoring him I pulled on my shoes. "Stiles? Where are you going?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Leave me alone Derek." I snapped pulling on my jacket. "What the fuck is your problem?" He snapped back. "I'M SICK OF YOU CHEATING ON ME DEREK! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!" I screamed. He sighed "I've never cheated on you." He replied. "You come home at the weirdest fucking hours, you smell like massive whore, and more times than not I find random people numbers on you or on paper in your pockets. Why are you lying to me?" My voice cracking . "I go out drinking, It's not my fault people like me!" He yelled. "I just...bye Derek." I said walking out.

"I'm going to go back." I told Scott. "What are you talking about? You can't!" He said back. "Scott, I love him. I love him so much it hurts." I said feeling tears in my eyes. "He's just going to keep hurting you." He said sadly. "But, not being with him hurts too." I said finally letting the tears fall. I felt Scott wrap his arms around me.

The next morning I heard tapping on my window. I rubbed my eyes to see the sourwolf sitting outside of it. I sighed opening it for him. "I'm sorry." He said handing me a teddy bear and a bouquet of roses. "It's fine." I replied hugging him. "I feel horrible. But I promise I didn't cheat on you the other night." He said. I nodded "I believe you."

The next week was great. Derek didn't go out, he stayed home and cuddled with me, we had sex. Lots and lots of sex. But that eventually ended and he was out drinking again every night.

I came home to see his house empty. Again. "God, why am I so stupid?" 

We got into another fight after he got home. He smelled like cheap skank and I blew up on him. We yelled back and fourth for quite awhile before he pushed me into a wall, hard. "Derek." I cried out as pain shot throughout my body. He immediately took his hands off me backing away. "I-I'm so sorry Stiles." He whispered truthfully. I nodded not looking up at him. 

I felt his hand wrap around me and drain some of the pain. "I really didn't mean too." He was quiet, so so quiet. "I hate you." I said softly feeling tears in my eyes. He looked at me like a hurt puppy. "God, I hate you. I hate that you were so great, so fucking great at first. I hate that you made me fall in love with you. I hate that no matter how much you hurt me I always come back. I hate no matter how many times Scott tells me I deserve better I tell him I don't want better. I hate that I love you with everything in me. I hate that I love the way you lie to me, like everything's okay, like everything will always be okay." I stopped for a moment to look at him. "I hate you Derek Hale." I wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Stiles.." He tried. I shook my head. "I shouldn't still want you." I cried. "But I do, because I love you. You're stupid face, you're stupid laugh, the stupid ways that you plan our anniversary as if we are happy together. The way you hold me at night, and you make everything better when the worlds crumbling around me. The way you still manage to give me butterflies after all this time. I shouldn't love you, you know that? I should hate you. Every bone in my body should hate you but...I love you way to much to let you go."

Derek brought me into a heated kiss. "I love you Stiles." He mumbled pushing my back against the wall, this time without force. I tilted my head, exposing my neck for him, soon feeling his lips attach to my neck. "You're so beautiful." He said pulling off my shirt. "Shut up." I moaned as he took one of my nipples in between his teeth pulling slightly. He kissed down my torso, tongue trapping itself in my happy trail as he undid my pants. "So, so, beautiful." He whispered. I tried to suppress my moan as he mouthed at the clothed bulge behind by boxers. "Der" I let out.

He got up rutting his hips into mine before carrying me to the bedroom. "Der please" I begged after he laid me down, taking his time to pull off his clothes. He rubbed his own erection against mine smiling to himself as I moaned loudly. "P-please Derek. I-I need you." I begged. He kissed me harshly pulling off my boxers along with his own and reattaching our lips. I rutted my hips into his begging into the kiss. He pushed me down holding my hips firmly. "No." He said softly.

I was about to complain as he engulfed me into his mouth. I moaned loudly tangling my hands into his hair.

I whined as he pulled off of me hearing him chuckle as he pushed in one finger, giving me a moment, and adding another. I let my head fall back and a moan escape my lips at the third. "Derek, please!" I begged. He smirked kissing me. 

I felt him push in waiting until I was comfortable. "Derek" I moaned as he thrust. He wrapped his hand around me matching the motions. "Derek!" I was louder. "St-Stiles.." He let out trying to holding in his moans. He kissed me again both of us moaning into each others mouths as we reached our climaxes. "I love you, Stiles." He said lying next to me. "Prove it." I replied rolling onto his chest. "I will, I promise." I felt his lips press against my forehead. 

I literally wasn't planning on smut and then BAM! It just happened, I'm exhausted so it's probably not even very good but oh well.

I'll get the rest of the requests up as soon as I can. I promise.

I start school in 10 days. :(