Paging Doctor Hale

Stiles POV

"Hi Melissa." I said walking up to the desk

"Hi Stiles."

"I have to see Derek." I said tapping my fingers on the desk. "For?" She asked.

"I have an appointment with him." I laughed. She nodded.

"He'll be a few minutes." She said softly. I nodded sitting in a chair nearby.

"Stiles." I looked up to see Derek. "Hi Der!" I smiled getting up.

"Don't call me that." He growled leading me to a room.

"Sorry Doctor Hale" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Just sit down."

I sat on the chair and pulled off the sweatshirt I had on. "Okay, why do you need blood work done and why did I have to do it?" He asked.

"I dunno, my doctor told me to get it done and because I don't know anyone else here besides Melissa." I said watching him check my veins. 

"I'm really not supposed to be doing this. It's not my job."

"But you love me." I said looking away as he pulled out the needle.

"No, no I don't"

"Why don't you listen to your heart and go out with me" I smirked pulling at his stethoscope.

He rolled his eyes "How long did it take you to find that one?" he asked.

"Not too long." I smiled "But for real, you could've at least bought me dinner before taking my DNA..."

"Wanna play 'Doctor' Doctor?" I smirked following him out of the room. "I can keep going." I said as I followed him into his office.

Derek sighed and turned around "I have work to do Stiles."

"You wanna go get coffee? Cause I like you a latte." 

Derek's expression changed from amusement to concern. He moved my head to the side "Has anyone ever looked at that?" He said rubbing a spot on my neck. 

"What? No?" I said seeing him look at me. "Why don't we go back to my place so I can give you a full exam?" He smirked.

I smiled "I KNEW IT!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He laughed kissing me. "I do have to get back to work though." He said pecking my lips and moving to grab something from his desk drawer. "Oh...okay..." I said. 

"I get out at 6. I expect you to be ready by 7." He mumbled looking at a file.

I smiled hugging him. He pressed a kiss to my cheek "Now go." He laughed.

Super small update. Oh well. Thought of this because I had to get blood work done today, ew. BUT, the guy that does my blood work is SOOOOOO fricken attractive so there's a positive.