Ice Cream For Three

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Little Talia screamed as Derek walked through the door. "Hey kiddo!" Derek smiled throwing his daughter up catching her just to bring her into a hug. "Where's mommy?" He asked. "Making dinner" the little girl sang arms snug around her dads neck.

Derek carried Talia to the kitchen giving Stiles a peck on the cheek setting Talia on the counter. "Can we get ice cream!?" Talia practically screamed. Derek gave her the 'we're inside quiet down' look making Stiles chuckle. "She's been asking all day. I told her to ask you." Stiles said leaning against the counter. "Well. We can get ice cream, but..I don't know if Talia should." Derek teased. "Daddy!" She cried. "Have you been a good girl today?" He asked her before looking at Stiles. "She was a little monster today." Stiles said following Derek's lead. "Oh. Well, I guess she doesn't get ice cream." Derek said. "No I wasn't! Mommy's lying!" Talks said trying to hold back tears. "Awh baby, we're just kidding." Derek said picking her up. "Thats not funny" she whined. "Cheer up butter cup." He said. "No" she argued. "Guess I have to tickle you." He looked at Stiles. Stiles smiled at his husband reaching over to tickle the little girl in his arms. "No! Stop!" She forced out through her laughs.

After dinner they went out for ice cream. Stiles got chocolate and Derek got Vanilla. Derek loved that both him and Stiles liked the simpler types of things whether it was ice cream, how their coffee was made, or their plans for the day. "Talia what do you want." Stiles asked. "Vanilla. Just like daddy!" She giggled. "Little copy cat." He joked as the cashier typed in the request.

"Mommy! Look! Im just like daddy!" Talia said excitedly as she got her ice cream. "Yeah you are kiddo." Derek smiled to himself paying for their ice cream and picking up the little girl "come on mini me let's go outside." he laughed placing a kiss on her cheek.

So this is a little daddy-daughter fluff because I work at an ice cream shop and this little kid came in and wanted to be just like his dad and it was the cutest thing ever and it's really slow so yeah. I probably shouldn't be updating at work though, oops.