Stiles, It's Two In The Morning!

I climbed into bed after a rough night. We fought the alpha pack, again. I made Stiles stay at home. He argued with me all week about it and wouldn't talk to me before I left. I didn't expect to get anything from him when I got home either.

I sighed trying to get comfortable. Stiles was on the opposite side of the bed as far away as he could possibly be from me. I settled on my back finally starting to fall asleep as I felt Stiles cling to my side, head on my chest. "I'm glad you're okay." He said softly. 

I kissed the top of his head and wrapped my arm around him. "I love you, Stiles."

"I love you too, sourwolf."

I heard music playing. Obnoxious music. It took me a few minutes to realize the music was coming from the kitchen and Stiles wasn't in bed anymore. I rubbed my eyes yawning. The clock by my bed read 2:04a.m.

"What the hell Stiles?" I groaned to myself getting up.

I walked into the kitchen to see Stiles wearing nothing but my jacket and his boxers. He held a wooden spoon in his hands and was dancing around the kitchen singing into the wooden spoon as if it was a microphone. I smelt cookies. Chocolate chip cookies.

I shook my head smiling to myself. "Stiles, it's two in the morning!" I said. He turned around to face me. He smiled before belting out "YO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT, SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIGAZIG HA."

I laughed "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm making cookies." He smiled.

"At two in the morning?" I asked.

"I woke up craving cookies..." He said starting to sing again.

"Are you not telling me something Stiles?" I asked wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"Maybe." He muttered eating cookie dough. "Although, you already know."

"I already know what?" I asked. He pushed my hand so they were on his stomach. 

"You already know what you did." He said. "Do we have peanut butter?

I grabbed the peanut butter. "Why didn't you tell me."

"You were busy.." He said sadly. "You're always busy."

"Don't do that." I said "You know I don't mean to be."

"I know." He said softly.

The oven beeping broke Stiles' gaze from mine. I grabbed him as he turned around making him look at me again.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Derek."

"No, like I'm in love with you." I started. "If I could be here I would. There is literally no place I would rather be. You're so beautiful."

"Derek shut up. My cookies are gonna burn."

"I'll make more." I held him closer. "I don't know what I'd do without you. You know that?"

He smiled and looked down. "I'm not going anywhere." I said.

"I know." He said. 

"No, I don't think you do. I don't tell you."

"Derek..."

"I love you so fucking much."

"Derek." 

"So so so fucking much."

"Shut up." He laughed kissing me. "I love you too you big goof."

Stiles pulled the cookies out of the oven. "Derek." He whined.

I shoved cookie dough in his mouth and replaced the tray of burnt cookies with a tray full of cookie dough. He smiled. "Now, we sing!" He smiled grabbing onto my hands and jumping around the kitchen.

"I loveeee you" He sang kissing me. "I love you too, gorgeous."

This is short but oh well.

The first chapter of East of Eden is up. Thank you to everyone who commented on my preview of it. It means a lot.