Black Out

Dishmannata This one's for you.

Stiles POV

I walked into school Monday tired as hell. I spent the weekend with Derek and for the most part, it was fantastic. Unless he got mad.

"Hey bro." I heard Scott. I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey." We walked to my locker in silence, Scott being the one to break it. 

"What'd you do to your wrist?" He asked. I looked down at it.

"Derek?" I called. He was pacing in the living room when I found him. "Hey, are you al-" He grabbed onto my wrist stopping me from touching him. "Don't. Touch. Me." He snapped his grip getting tighter with each word. I felt a tear run down my face "Okay. I won't." I said. He squeezed one last time before letting go of me. 

"Uh, I don't remember." I said grabbing my Chemistry binder and text book. "I probably closed it in the car door or something." I laughed. "Okay.." Scott said wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we headed to class.

"You're going to the hospital after school." Lydia said during lunch. "Why?" I asked. "You're wrist is like broken or something Stiles. You can't even move it without getting a pained look on your face. "I can't today, I'm supposed to be with Derek." I said. "Tell him you'll be late." Scott snapped. "fine." I said softly.

"You're late." Derek snapped when I walked in. "I-I called. B-but you didn't answer. I got detention and had to stay after school." I said. "You're so FUCKING stupid!" Derek shouted punching me twice. "Derek, I'm sorry!" I cried. He ignored me and walked off.

"Stiles, You okay?" Scott asked. "No, yeah, um...I'll be right back." I said getting up and walking into the hallway. Pulling out my phone I dialed Derek's number, it going to his voicemail. "Hi Derek, I uh, I know you're at work, I'm sorry. B-But, Lydia and Scott are making me go to the hospital to get my wrist looked at so I'm probably going to be a little late today. I'm sorry. I love you." I said hanging up. I slid my back down the wall until I was sitting on the floor. "Fuck."

"My mom said it's a sprain." Scott said walking into the room I was in. I nodded "does that mean I can leave?" I asked. Lydia laughed "You have to get it wrapped still." She said.

A few moments passed and Derek walked in. "Derek?" My voice cracked. He wrapped me in a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded "I'm fine Derek." I promised. "D-did..did I do that?" He asked in my ear making sure the others didn't hear him. "No, just me and my clumsy self." I lied. 

Monday night was good, really good.

Tuesday night, not so much.

"Why does coach seem to think giving us tests every Wednesday is going to boost our grades?" Scott complained walking over to me. I shrugged turning to see him and Lydia. She stopped me from walking away. I gave her a look as she rubbed her thumb under my eye. "If you're guna wear makeup, you need the right skin tone hun." She shook her head before both her and Scott gave me the look I didn't want to see. "Oh my god, Stiles, who?" Lydia asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I replied. "Stiles. We can clearly see your black eye. Stop lying." Scott demanded.

"Is dinner done?" Derek walked in angrily. "Almost. What's wrong?" I asked touching his arm. Bad choice Stilinski. He wailed me in the face and stormed off. When he came back he had no recall of what had happened and tried to make it better.

"Who did this to you." Scott snapped making me flinch. "I don't know! Some asshole while I was walking home yesterday." I said. "Why were you walking? You have a car." Scott didn't believe me. "D-Derek drove me yesterday and got held up at work. I forgot to ask you before you left so I just walked." I said. Scott sighed, I don't think he completely believes me but it'll work for now.