Sickwolf

I HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH AND EDITED THIS PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES.

Also, if I told you guys before that I'd show you the videos that I had to make for my video post-production class and I also asked you guys for help on my project. (I really appreciated the help also). I have posted the first video on YouTube so if you want to watch it here you go, if not just skip it and move on to the story. (Isaac is not in the intro, I apologize. I had a time frame to go off of and the way I edited the song I just couldn't fit him in. I wanted to also add Erica, Boyd, and Jackson and wasn't able to figure out how to fit it in without it not working right. I spent a week and a half trying to figure it out, oops.)

"Okay, why exactly are we breaking into Derek's room?" Stiles asked Scott as they waited for the elevator. The pack decided to go on a little vacation for the summer but Derek's locked himself in his hotel room for the past two days.

"Because he said he's sick, werewolves don't get sick." Scott said hitting the button again.

"Maybe he's homesick." Stiles offered, Scott had stolen a master key from the front desk and was heading up to Derek's room now.

Scott snorted, "BH isn't much of a home, how can he miss it?"

Stiles sighed not arguing any further. The elevator took them up a few floors and they found themselves outside of Derek's room in minutes. Upon walking inside they saw medicine that the local emissary (approved by Deaton, of course) had given Derek and the alpha passed out in bed. Stiles smirked seeing Scott starting to look around.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"There's gotta be something here that will help explain how he's 'sick'."

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that he looks sick?" Stiles rolled his eyes. "Red nose, tissues, he's passed out on wolf drugs?"

Derek started coughing, barely waking up enough to register that the two were in his room before he fell back asleep. Stiles looked at Scott, eyebrows raised. He rolled his eyes at Scott's shrug and laid on the bed next to Derek thinking he was asleep anyways, it couldn't hurt. Derek reached over toward Stiles, pulling his close enough to smell him, he let out a happy noise before cuddling up onto the human, arms around his waist, head buried in the crook of his neck.

Scott snorted when he turned to see what had happened, Stiles gave him a worried look making Scott shrug, "You probably just smell like pack. If he's really sick it's probably comforting."

Stiles sighed trying to get more comfortable under the alpha's weight. Scott laughed and mumbled something about "being on his own with that" and walked out of the room. He pulled out his phone, his fingers dancing up and down Derek's back and he scrolled through his social media's. Every time he'd try to get up the wolf would tighten his grip and let out a whine that made Stiles' heart melt.

At some point later that day Stiles managed to fall asleep, jerking awake when Derek harshly rolled off of him to cough up one of his lungs. After catching his breath his rubbed his hands over his face and mumbled "Why are you here?"

"Scott didn't believe that you're sick so he dragged me up here and then you wouldn't let me leave." Stiles said as if it wasn't weird to him at all. He got out of bed going straight for the bathroom, walking back out toward Derek when he was done. "I should probably go now..."