You Too Little Bean

*MPREG*

Happy Birthday nash_1999!!! here's your request, I hope you like it and I hope your birthday is amazing!

"Are you sure, Stiles?" Deaton asked me as I stood in the vet clinic.

Shrugging, I responded, "I know we haven't officially mated and everything yet but something's off and I know that it can happen."

"It's also quite rare for it to happen, but, let's take a peek."

I jumped up onto the metal table waiting for Deaton to do his thing. Derek's been in LA filming for the past month and I'm so excited for his new role but I wish he was here to find out with me. I could be wrong though. It's not common for a wolf to get a man pregnant.

"Well, look at that." He shook me from my thoughts, you certainly do have a little pup growing in there." Deaton smiled at me, showing me the monitor. "I'd say you're about a month and a half along."

---

"Scotty, I'm leaving. I don't know when I'll be back." I said, pressing my phone between my ear and my shoulder.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to see Derek. Nothing's wrong." I started ruffling through the drawers of my dresser pulling out a few pairs of pants and socks and everything.

"Well, be safe. Okay?"

"I will be. Make sure the pack doesn't do anything stupid."

Scott laughed, "I'll try."

"Don't worry. Lydia's in charge."

----

I knocked on the door to the apartment Derek had in LA. He started acting a few years ago and out of nowhere his career blew up and now he's really sought after. I'm not shocked. He's amazing at it and honestly, look at him. He was filming for a few months here before he could come back home and honestly it sucked, he always came back for the pack but he also was out here a lot and it honestly took a big toll on our relationship. I know we can do anything together and handle any hardships life throws at us, but it's still hard.

"Hi, babe." Derek smiled, pulling open the door. "You didn't say you were coming."

He was wearing grey sweatpants and an old t-shirt, his glasses perched on his nose. "Yeah, I wanted to surprise you."

"I'm thoroughly surprised." He kissed me, taking my bag as I walked in.

The night was spent with him reading his script and me watching TV. I didn't know when or how to tell him the news. I just needed to. I ordered some take out for us, my nerves finally building up too much.

"Der?"

He mumbled another line or so to himself before turning to look at me. "You okay?"

"I just need to talk to you."

"Is it important? I really need to know this by tomorrow morning." He gave me a sad look.

I sighed, "Yeah, it is."

He nodded, setting his script on the coffee table, sitting down next to me.

"Are you gonna keep doing this whole back and forth thing? Ya know, between here and home?"

Derek let out a sigh, irritation coming out with it. "We've already had this conversation."

"Derek, please just-"