Scotty Doesn't Know

Human AU, whoop. It's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep so I finished this half written trashfest for you guys.

Spending the night at Scott's house was usually something Stiles would try to get out of. Not because it was boring there or that he would rather be at his house but, because of Scott's older step-brother.

Yeah, that's right. Stiles tried as hard as he could to avoid Scott's house to get away from seeing his best friends brother.

Everything would be fine if Stiles was still convinced that he liked Lydia. But no, Danny had to go and kiss him and make Stiles question everything about himself just as Derek and his father were moving into Scott's place. And now here they are, almost a year later, and Stiles can't get over his damn crush.

--

"Stiles! Come on!" Scott yelled from the couch.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back grabbing a bottle of water and walking back into the living room. Derek was standing there talking to Scott when I got back inside.

"Derek's gonna watch with us." Scott said.

I nodded sitting down on the small couch watching Derek walk into the kitchen.

'Shit, shit, shit. Of course he's gonna watch the movie with us. Why wouldn't he?' I thought as Derek sat next to me.

Scott pressed play throwing a blanket that was on the back of the couch across the three of us. Scott was too oblivious to notice how tense I was. Derek had moved closer so his leg was pressed against mine now. I tried to ignore it, to focus on the movie but I couldn't. Soon enough Derek's hand was on my thigh and slowly creeping its way up. A noise escaped from my lips as his hand rubbed against my crotch, I tried-and failed-to cover it with a cough.

"You okay?" Scott asked me.

I nodded, "Yup." I saw Derek smirk next to me. Asshole.

His hand moved back to my thigh, it was high up on my thigh, still near my crotch, for most of the movie. Scott ended up falling asleep toward the end and of course Derek was waiting for something like that to happen because his hand slid back up hooking itself on the waistband of my sweatpants. He gave a look not going any further until I gave him a small nod, a smile playing on his lips as he slipped his hand down my pants.

He smirked, watching me suppress my moan as he squeezed the base of my cock. Slowly his hand slide up and his thumb was rubbing across the tip. I closed my eyes, fuck, why am I allowing this? Scott's asleep next to me. This is like, fuck, this is against every rule in the bro code. I let out a moan, covering my mouth as it happened. I heard Derek chuckle next to me, his scruff rubbing against my jaw as he started to mouth at it.

"Derek, we shouldn't be..." I groaned, trying my best to be quiet.

He hummed, "Did you want me to stop?" He asked, biting on my ear.

"Fuck, no."

I felt him smirk against my neck, his pace quickening. When I came he licked his hand clean and pressed a sloppy kiss to my mouth.

"Goodnight, Stiles."

I watched him walk off, "Fuck."

---

I haven't been to Scott's in three weeks because of what had happened with Derek. Scott asked me to come over tonight though, he said Derek wasn't supposed to be home which is why I agreed. He was wrong. Derek came home after dinner and the fucker just smirked at me. Trying to pretend he wasn't here wasn't really working either, especially when he decided to corner me in the kitchen to attack my neck.